𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟻𝟷|𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎, 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

Start from the beginning

"But it doesn't mean I have to like her especially if she keeps on looking at you like that."

"Looking at me like that?"

"Yes, and she's been releasing her pheromones since she came inside the room. And I didn't like that, as well."

"I know, but I've never been affected with her pheromones. Oh goodness, I can't believe where having this argument right now."

"Well, I'm not having any of these seducing and all. I'm just holding back because I didn't want to maul a doctor."

"Goodness gracious! What do you want me to do? Kiss you in front of her so you'd feel reassured? What is it that you want me to do so you don't start provoking Midnight from going berserk?"

"Hmm. Fine!!"

"Baby, please calm down. I don't want you to be stressed over something really unnecessary and unworthy of your attention. Baby, can we please do the ultrasound now? Please? I beg you."

Bright pecked on my lips lovingly and for a second, my anger was gone. With that, I nodded for my approval and Bright soon asked for the doctor once more while I looked away from her. She then started to move the transducer above my stomach and Bright narrowed his eyes on me.

'Sorry if I hurt your feelings, babe. But can you please stop sulking and look at the monitor? Please? One look and then you're free to look away."

Bright pleaded making me giddy inside and so I turned to the opposite side, and my eyes were now glued on the monitor making my mouth agape. My eyes trailed on Bright who then gave me a wide smile and another kiss on my check. He jutted his lips to the monitor and for the second time, my sight never left the screen.

"Look, we have two sweet peas," Dr. Fang pointed on the screen. "We're having twins."

Did she just use a fucking we? I snapped out from my mental pep talk with Bright's voice.

"Really???" Bright exclaimed and looked at me with merriment on his face.

"Babe, we're having twins!!"

For some reason, my mind vanished into thin air while my eyes stared at the monitor - are those really mine? Midnight pranced inside of me and my heart fluttered from happiness. Dr. Fang said something else while Bright listened to her eagerly but everything is muted around me.

In an instant, the dream that I had popped out on my mind - the two wolves. Was that a conception dream? Then all of the dots finally connected one by one, even that moment Zev paused on saying something - did my brother also know that I am pregnant? Then Film came into view vividly in my mind, at how gently and lovingly she would touch my stomach. Did she also know all along?

Then the image of Bright holding back and rubbing his face on my tummy to calm him down - the times that he'd just glide his hand on my stomach - of how considerate he had been - everything just connected and soon, my trail of sight was on the monitor with two lives inside of me. My heart overflowed with too many emotions until I found myself being wrapped in an embrace by my mate.

"Calm down," Bright whispered. "I'm here."

"H-how? Are those really mine? Ours?"

Dr. Fang, who had been silent throughout the whole ordeal wiped away the gel from my stomach until there was none. She then gave her bid of goodbye while Bright helped me sit up on the bed, gently wiping away my tears with the pad of his thumb. The doting smile on his face glowed and radiated too much happiness - almost blinding me.

"Babe, it's ours."

"Really?? So, I am really an Omega? How long have you known about my second gender? Did you purposely hide it from me? How long have you been hiding these from me, about you knowing that I am an Omega?" Suddenly, my breathing labored.