SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 27

AN: Please excuse any spelling errors. Hope you enjoy xo

Normani's POV

i miss you.

I debated on responding to the text. I needed to be studying anyway. Not that I have any tests coming up but when I retain information from my school notes it helps me out for when the tests do come.

I knew it was Kehlani because I know her number by heart.

The thought of telling her to leave me alone or something along the lines of "we can't do this" crossed my mind. But why do all that when I could just not respond? I would only be opening a can of worms if I gave her the time of day.

There was still a lot of emotion there. Not even just that she was my first real love but the last time I saw her was when she had tried to take her life. It took a while to overcome that. But thankfully she seemed to be in a healthier state now. No matter how sour things materialized between us, I never want her to think her life is unworthy. I don't wish that for her or anyone, really.

I lingered at the school library for another hour before leaving campus. When I am home with B, I don't get much studying done.

Holding the umbrella over my head, I made the walk to Diamanté's car.

The rain pounded against the windows as we drove off.

My mood lifted when Ciara's Evolution album started playing.

"I bet you gon' get crunk!" Diamanté sang.

"That's my jam!" I replied.

She was singing Lil Jon's part while I did Ciara's. We pulled up to the McDonald's drive-thru and then headed to her place.

"Once we get inside I'mma feel better about this rain," D said.

"I know right."

We made sure our umbrellas were ready and hopped out the car, running to the door. We laughed as we made it inside.

"Guess who texted me?" I mentioned as we were in big bathrobes, eating and watching YouTube videos.

"Who?!" I told her. "Oh, wow. You responded?"

"Nope. What purpose will it serve?"

"I hear you. But, do you miss her?"

I shook my head. "I'm good with Yoncé—which, by the way, you know you can come to the house right?" I laughed softly. Lately, I noticed she was avoiding coming by and instead wanted me at hers or in public.

She smiled some, looking away.

"But you know that, right?" I pressed.

She sat there, picked at her tooth and then started throwing away our trash.

I looked down in thought, sighing.

A few seconds later, there was a dip in the couch, made by Diamanté.

"You wanna know why I don't go over there no more?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah." I gazed at her as she poked her inner cheek with her tongue.

"Because when I'm there, I feel guilty."

"Guilty? Guilty about what? D, I told you—"

The words died on my tongue as she stroked my cheek. This time she held my gaze, trailing her dark irises from my lips to my eyes.

Oh, no. No, no, no.

"It's not y'all that I want..." she said, touching my forehead with hers. "Just you." Her whisper was so soft I had to question if I really heard it. I had to question if this whole moment was even happening.

She pulled away and picked The Royal Family channel to watch on YouTube.

Beyoncé's POV

I smiled as Normani came up, hugging me tight from behind. I found her hands and rubbed them. "Hi baby. How was school?"

"Oh, it was okay, same as always." She released me and I turned around to face her. "How was your day?"

"Great! Everyone at work is excited about Melissa."

My baby's face lit up. "That's amazing!"

"Mhm, and it's all thanks to you." I poked her cheek, rubbing it.

If it weren't for Normani showing me Melissa's talent, I wouldn't have known. I'd been losing interest in my career, hence why I was considering other professions like teaching. But discovering raw talent is exhilarating to me.

"Tell me more about it," Normani said, taking my hand, leading me to our room.

I updated her about my meeting with Caldwell Reid tomorrow. I was looking forward to it as it seemed he was interested in getting to know me and saw Melissa's potential as well. As we talked, I greased her scalp, as we sometimes did for each other.

I moaned a bit at the intensity from her calming massage that followed.

Her affection didn't end there. I bit my lip as she licked a stripe up my neck, grazing my jaw in the process. My panties grew moist as she suckled my earlobe.

"You know I love your birth marks, right?" she said, kissing on some of them. I smiled, very much aware of that fact. Never did I tire of hearing that sentiment. I turned to look in her eyes.

"My love, you are being so generous to me tonight." I lovingly caressed her collarbone and throat before latching our lips together. She opened my satin blouse and cupped my bare breasts making me part my mouth. I responded by pulling her closer by her rear and sucking her tongue, knowing how much she enjoyed that.

I ended up on my back with her holding my arms up. I could see how much having control meant to her in this moment so I let her have it. I eagerly waited for her to lower her sex onto mine.

A mutual gasp filled the room as our clits touched, our legs both widened to maximize the friction. My hands held her legs as we grinded and rocked our cores together. I was addicted to how she looked as she rode me. Raising up some, I captured her nipple to feast upon.

"Tell me how your pussy feels on mine," I said, feeling on her torso.

She moaned deliciously. "It feels good, daddy."

Suddenly I was rolling her forward, her slick heat leaving a trail of wetness as I dragged her until her pretty pussy was in my face. I decided to feel her with my hand first. Then spreading her lower lips, I buried my tongue inside her and forced it in and out. Like the good girl she is, she fucked my mouth.

"Daddy...ugh..." she convulsed moments later, depositing her nectar.

I put her on her back, reconnecting our tongues. She wrapped her legs around me as I whispered how much she meant to me.

"Love you, love you," I uttered.

"Love you too," she whispered back passionately, squeezing my backside.