SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 24

Beyoncé's POV

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, seeing the contemplation all through her.

As she parted her mouth, there was a knock on the door. "It's D," the voice announced before muttering, "obviously."

Normani and I shared a look, her eyes silently asking if it was okay to allow the interruption. I nodded. Maybe Diamonté just wanted to let us know she was leaving.

The door didn't even open fully before the girl got to talking. "Forget what I said, forget what I said. I ain't mean it." She looked at me only after speaking.

Normani laughed.

"What?" Diamonté asked, reading my mind.

"Nothing, you should see how panicked you look..."

"Once I realized what I said..." she trailed off, glancing at me, a sigh pushing from her lungs.

"What did you say?" I verbally stepped in.

The flush in her skin intensified. She shot Normani a puzzled look.

"No, I didn't tell her," Normani responded.

She gasped and slapped her hand to her mouth causing Normani to shake her head with a chuckle.

"Damn," Diamonté said, finding her words. "I'mma just go then. Bye, night y'all!" She waved awkwardly and did an about-face.

"Bitch, you better take your ass to bed. Talking 'bout 'bye."

"I'm confused," I spoke my mind.

When Normani remembered I was standing here, I gently raised an eyebrow at her.

She looked at me softly. "Baby, you know how Diamonté said she has needs?"

I glanced at her friend. "Yes...?"

"Do I need to be here for this?" Diamonté said, picking her head back up and looking at Normani.

"It was your idea, don't punk out now."

Normani giggled afterwards and positioned herself in between my legs as I was sat on the edge of the bed. I ignored the sensuality of the gesture and waited for her to explain. "As I was saying..." she cradled my face. "Wait, can I have a kiss first?"

"Psst," I heard.

"Normani," I said, frowning. "Talk to me."

"Okay, okay. Diamonté wants to watch us have sex. Right, D?" she said emphatically, glancing over her shoulder.

Diamonte covered her face, squealing.

"Own it!" Normani said.

"Beyoncé, I am so sorry," Diamonté said. "I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. Y'all are just a sexy, bomb ass couple, and it's been a while since I had some. I have all these fine-ass women around me and it's starting to get to me."

Normani looked at me, stifling another laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, admonishing her lightly.

"I know, right?" Diamonté agreed.

"Because! She had all this mouth downstairs, now she's being a mouse."

As if I wasn't already shocked by what I was hearing...

"Like I said, Beyoncé, I'm sorry," the light skinned young woman said.

"It's okay, it's not the end of the world."

She sighed. "Thank you," she said appreciatively.

"No problem. Interesting things happen sometimes when it's been a while."