SHE (Beyoncè and Normani) - 12

Diamante's phone rang causing her to groan. Her naughty time was being interrupted right now. The woman she was currently being intimate with cupped her jaw and kissed her brusquely. "Answer it and be done with it," the companion said huskily causing Diamante's attitude to be replaced with a hint of a smile. She switched her hips as she walked to small desk in her room and collected her phone. Diamante lifted an eyebrow at the identification of the caller. It was Kehlani.

"Give me a minute," Diamante said, looking over her shoulder at the half-naked woman on the bed.

"Okay. Don't keep me waiting."

"I won't. I promise."

Diamante left her room and answered the call as she went in the living room. "Lani?" she said.

"Yeah," Kehlani said shortly.

"What's up?""

Kehlani sucked her teeth and then grumbled. "Bitches are fucking up things for Mani and me. I swear we never had drama until those two bitches came into our life."

"Which bitches?" Diamante asked though she already had an inkling.

"Beyoncè and Megan, who else?" After a small pause, the tattooed woman went on. "I know Mani already has a history with the first bitch, but it wasn't until we met Megan that now that old ho is back in the picture. It's some bullshit, man."

Diamante opened and closed her mouth before deciding how to respond. "Well what's the issue? Doesn't Mani love you?"

"Yeah, but does she want me. You know I have a strong ass intuition, and something is telling me that someone hasn't moved on."

Diamante sighed and looked at the nails on her free hand. "Lani, you stay overthinking. If you think shit enough, it will start to seem true. Mani loves you-"

"Yeah, but I know Beyoncè and Megan broke up. Before you ask how I know, social media. The shit is out there-"

"If you're looking for it, you're gonna find it, but go on."

"That ain't the point, D. They just so happen to break up now? That shit ain't no motherfucking coincidence."

"Well, shit happens. You don't know, they could've been had problems."

"Do you want to know why I was mad at you, D?"

"I mean, I kind of already know, but go on."

"You wasn't straight with me. You were supposed to be my wing-woman and tell me everything that was going on..."

"But Lani, you wouldn't stop harassing me and Normani the whole time, blowing up our phones. That's stressful and reeks of trust issues. And you were working!"

"I always have time for what's mine and my multi-tasking skills are A1. Look, D, I'm giving you a chance to make shit right. Did Beyoncè , at any point, try to get frisky with Normani?"

Diamante sighed and thought back to the night. "Nah. The most she tried to do was give us a ride home."

The line was quiet now. Diamante looked towards the entrance of her living room. "Lani, I'm glad you wanted to talk, but it really isn't the best time for me right now. I took the call 'cause I saw it was you."

"Alright. Thanks, I guess."

"I'm telling you you have nothing to worry about. I would tell you if shit went down."

"Okay."

"Okay? You good now?"

"Yeah."

"Don't do nothing crazy. Is Mani there?"