naughty thoughts

There was something wrong with the heaven you've just entered. For starters there was no waiting room, and the devil himself is conversing with another man so casually, you'd never guess it was heaven. You thought he was banished, so what the fuck is up?

Vinnie took your hands out of his pockets and happily ran over to the man conversing with the devil. "Father, she's here, I found her again- she's alive" he hugged you as if you were his toy and he was a child. His smile was so nice and pure but his eyes carried sadness. His father almost grimaced in your direction before smiling. Obviously he's being fake as fuck. But would you blame him? You're supposed to rule both worlds... None of this would've happened if it weren't for him.

"Are you...almighty?" Vinnie's father laughed in your face and simply shook his head. Thank fuck, you low-key been wanting to taste Vinnie's lips the second he looked in your direction. You suddenly thought of how hot a threesome would be with him and Kio. Vinnie pulled you into his arms and whispered in your ears.

"You should've said thats what you wanted from the start. Quiet down before we get kicked out, people usually avoid the topic of premarital sex here altogether." He gave you a small and gentle pinch on your hip before pushing you away as he giggled. So in hell, Kio can hear your thoughts, and in heaven its Vinnie? Earth seems like the safest place right now.

"Well, anyways- since you finally found her, son. Why don't we have a private conversation...- over there" Vinnie and his father walked a few metres away. Kio's father handed you his phone and put it on the notes app. Damn, hell is advancing. He wrote that you need to meet the almighty no matter what Vinnie's father says. You wanted to ask for answers but they'd already come back by that time. You put the phone in your back pocket to avoid suspicion. You looked back at Mattia who seems to be swarmed by angels, both men and women.

"I wanna meet the almighty, he is my father after all, right?" You laughed a little awkwardly to relief the tension.

"I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Why not? if you're the heralds father then surely you'd know I need to meet the almighty to fulfill my ...duties... whatever they are." 

"Lilly..." Vinnie pulled you by your t shirt- "almighty will kill you, didn't Kio and Anthony tell you that?" Now that you think about it... They did tell you it was dangerous just being at the entrance. Did you just let the devil whisper in your ear? You looked over to Kio's father who just shrugged. He's not actually here is he?

"Vinnie...I don't think that's Kio's dad.."

"Who else would it be?"

"Almighty." You continued looking at the almighty's direction as you and Vinnie slowly backed away. God is said to be omnipotent so you wondered if you would be targeted now. As you and Vinnie were about to exit, the portal quickly vanished. Mattia finally realised the trouble you were in. You began trying to manifest a portal to the underworld as Vinnie guarded you.

"Do you kids think you can run away from me? And you my herald, my beautiful creation...what do you lack? What more did you need? I made you using my rib, Vincent. You hold so much power, all this was going to be yours, and yours alone. And yet you would let this tainted, lost, and weak soul birthed in Lucifer's dungeon take it all away?!" The man grew larger as his frustrations increased. Almighty my ass. I thought he loved all his children, clearly not aye?.

You probably shouldn't have let your thoughts run free, especially when almost everyone except for Mattia can hear them.

"I love all MY creations, your mother, your horrible mother, betrayed me. Why do you think they call you Lilly? It's your mother's maiden name. Lilith. She was my first love, but she used me to get to Lucifer. So I banished you all."