lust, actually

Just as you planned, the door opened in the middle of your shower routine, making you scream a little. You asked the two for a towel to which neither of them found. Perfect. "Just give me one of yours. You're both guys so it's okay."

"Uhhh- why don't I just go back to their underworld and get everyone some clothes." Fuck.

"No! I mean you can't just leave Vinnie and I alone together...both of us naked.." you whispered the last part.

"It's okay- I won't do anything to you." Vinnie laughed. His beautiful voice echoed across the room, crushing all your plans to have a threesome.

Kio just stood there. You looked at him for an answer. "Why aren't you gone yet- did you change your mind?"

"I think we're trapped." He began quickly looking around for a mirror or a passage to the underworld but all he got was a message from Zack saying Lucifer is going through one of his moods again. "No, we just can't go back to the underworld for a few days."

"I'm kind of banned from heaven until the merge." Vinnie stated.

"So...towel anyone?" You asked. The two boys looked at you before shaking their heads no. They both sat on the big bed together. A little space between them of course. You hoped it was for you.

"You're the only one that can use your powers freely at the moment, why don't you manifest yourself something?" Smart boy Vinnie.

You manifest yourself a see through crop top and a short skirt with skimpy red panties, of course. Their eyes danced along your body, taking it all in. They definitely know what you're up to. They looked at each other before tapping the place between them. You slowly walked over to them, sitting in the middle as both boys placed their hands on your thighs. It's happening. It's happening. It's fucking happening. You gave Vinnie a short kiss as Kio kissed your neck before swapping.

"Is this what you wanted from us, baby?" Kio whispered in your ears. His hands gently pulling at your sheer top.

"Us two, in a dark room, wearing nothing?" Vinnie continued as he kissed on your collarbones, his fingers reaching up to the hem of your panties. At this point you didn't know how you were breathing, you wanted nothing but the both of them inside you, although that would ultimately be impossible. They both took your hands and ran them down their abs, stopping at the start of their towels.

"If that's what you really want, just say it..." Kio's evident smirk at your thirst indicated that they were now up to something. You low-key didn't care what as long as somebody's goin touch ya cooch, you couldn't give less of a shit.

"Hmhm" you nodded, looking up at the both of them. They both seemed to have a cocky smirk plastered on their faces before looking at each other. They were obviously communicating using their thoughts. How sexy.

"Why don't you say it? Hm? C'mon princess, just say it out loud for me" Vinnie's raspy voice did not help the flood situation in your skirt. Kio went into his drawer and took out the infamous fluffy hand cuffs. He restrained you as they made you say whatever they wanted, how sexy they are and how obedient you will be for the both of them. You just wanted some dick man. The cuffs had a chain that connected to Kio's headboard, both of the boys began kissing your neck, one side each as their hands pleasured other parts of your body. Vinnie seemed to love your boobs whilst Kio obviously went for your vagina. He got in between your legs as he massaged your thighs, planting little kisses along the inside before starting off slowly. Vinnie was pleasuring the rest of your senses. His kisses were so passionate and strategic that you didn't even notice how beautifully his hands worked along your nipples. Kio's tongue began to move faster as Vinnie continued engulfing you in a state of euphoria. Your moans became louder as Vinnie and Kio swapped. Vinnies tongue is absolutely amazing. Kio's tongue on the other hand made you come undone. Your legs shook as Vinnie continued, making you cum twice. Once for each of them they let you ride out your high before untying you. Vinnie was on his knees behind you, aligning himself with your entrance whilst Kio held your face gently as he did the same in front of you- you can't believe you were about to let Vinnie hit for the first time in a threesome, and you can't even believe your own husband agreed to a threesome. This is a reality taken right out of your dreams.

You gave Kio a small kisses on his tip before slowly taking it in. Your tongue did wonders- and moans definitely sent extra vibrations down to his balls. You don't even know how long the three of you went on for but just as you came onto Vinnie's hand- they both came onto your legs- yuck. You're definitely gonna meet up with Vinnie again for a solo session but maybe after you figure out this whole life and death situation. Kio walked over to the bathroom and turned on the bath water- adding bubbles and all kinds of shit. Vinnie took your hand, kissing it before getting up and leading you towards the tub. This is getting a little suspicious, why not just shower?

"Another round?" Kio asked as he got into the big tub. Vinnie turned on the jacuzzi bubbles before picking you up and gently placing you inside. So no one else finds it weird that we're all just walking around with our titties and balls hanging out? Okay.

They placed you in the middle and began massaging your tensed bones but you couldn't shake off the suspicion. It definitely didn't help when you felt your ankles get chained down. But why? Suddenly the water turned a deep blood red. You were definitely not on your period...infact you don't even remember your last period...the boys held onto your arms, almost as if they were trying to keep you down. The water continued to turn darker and darker until it eventually became black. "Anyone care to tell me what the fuck is going on?" You finally asked.

"This is the only way the three of us can stay alive" Kio answered.

"By drowning me?"

"Yes"

"... against my will?"

"It's the only way- no one else could know except Kio and I" Vinnie tried explaining. "Aya and Zach, even Quinton would've stopped it. We can't afford to lose each other for another century."

"Why would they stop me if it meant saving each other?" Neither of them answered for a few seconds, instead they just dunked you in deeper. They held one hand each before submerging themselves in also.

"We're going to connect our souls to you." Kio told you telepathically. "Our powers will be yours-"

"And my powers yours?"

"It's only fair-" Vinnie answered.

"No. Get me out- I want out." But they didn't listen, you felt as though you were losing your free will with every year that blended in with the water above you. Is this why they 'loved' you so much? To take your body and use it as a charging station? For you to endure their pain for them whilst they rule heaven and hell? Fuck no. You held onto their arms and began stealing their powers, the same way you did so in heaven. You felt yourself get stronger, and just before you drained the last drops of their powers you broke away from your chains, locking your newfound energy in.

They both looked at you furiously, obviously demanding an explanation. You just left them there before running off to Kio's apartment and using his shower. You could still evesdrop despite the long distance between the three of you. They don't seem to notice their lack of celestial power in their bodies.

"I told you she'd run away- she's been running away for thousands of years now, Vin."

"But I dont see why she doesn't want to connect- all she has to do after the merge is help us during battle."

"She's already merged with us, I can feel her listening in. That must mean something right?"

"Are you telling me that she won't be able to run away from us- ever again?" Vinnie tapped your should and all of a sudden you were back in your bathroom. "Its the three of us forever and ever baby- now about that solo session..."

You don't understand- if you ran away from them that many times before why didn't you run away this time? Were you supposed to stay in the underworld with Aya? Should you manifest Quinton?

"Why'd you turn off your thoughts babe? Let us in?" Kio asked very cutely. Okay maybe you'll let them hit a couple more times.

...

I thought I already uploaded this last time..