well fuck.

Walking out of the restaurant you were hit with different emotions. The man that you now know as Kio's father followed you through the streets. What does he want?

"Your protection. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Aren't you retiring? What do you need my protection for? Wait! What the fuck do you do anyways? Who are you?"

"Are you serious? You don't recognise me still? They told me you were ready...were they lying?" He caught up to your pace, stopping in front of you in order to talk.

"I don't know what you're on about old man, but if you're a demon I just want you to know that I have a cross somewhere in my apartment. I am not afraid to ask the lord for help!"

"Not when he wants you dead."

"What?"

"I said you were powerful, remember?" He put his hand on your head and hit you with his nuckles, you winced out of pain but the second you blinked you found yourself back in that dark room you were chained to earlier. You will not be shackled again, fuck that shit, it wasn't even kinky. "Zach should come in right about now, I've told you enough as it is, if any inconveniences happen... I was not part of it. It was all you." Pussy.

"Wait what?" He pushed you back and disappeared, you were about to follow him but the second you moved you felt yourself being held back. The fucking chains were on you again. Fuck. Just Ashe promised, Zach walked in and asked how you were.

"You just left me like that when I needed you." You gave him a dirty but he just looked confused.

"What do you mean? This is my first time seeing you in months" he scratched the back of his head before turning on the light. It hurt your eyes but you didn't care as you felt more confused now than you were to begin with.

"Hey, who's Kio's father?"

Zach laughed at you as if you were making a joke or just plainly acting dumb. "C'mon... He must've told you by now."

"He didn't. So just spill it." He raised an eyebrow at you but told you nonetheless.

"It's the man himself, Satan. Some call him Lucifer but he says that show ruined it for him, sometimes he likes to joke around and say that he's Hades but you know we just laugh it of-" he kept on rambling about how funny and cute Kio's father is which only mortified you. How can he call the devil cute? What the fuck is this place?

"Are you going to unchain me?" You narrowed your eyes at him. At first it was almost as if he was in a trance but he looked away quickly, why'd he avoid your eyes?

"I can do that I guess but you'll be trapped in here for quite a while." Zach waved his arms around lazily and the room began to change. The previously small space became large than your whole ass apartment in New York, the bed you were chained too grew to a size bigger than your old room too. "I can't really tell you a lot other than the fact that you're being tested. The door closest to me is the exit but it only appears at certain times or when it is requested. The two large doors over there lead to your closet, if you follow the end of the closet you'll be lead to the master bathroom. Food and help you'll have to summon. Oh and the chains are gone now, put your arms down" he smiled.

"Are you a real estate agent or something?" You asked, holding your wrists as they were aching.

"I was." He sighed. "I should probably go before I get into trouble for all of this. Thank you for agreeing to come here." He left before you could say anything. Why does everyone fucking do that shit. You felt annoyed, disappointed and almost angry. Your confusion frustrated you as no one seems to be able to tell you who you are, and what you're supposed to be doing. Just as you were about to scream out of frustration, Kio appeared from the corner.

"So, did you talk to him?" He asked. His smile just tipped you over the edge. What the fuck is everyone so happy about? What are they anticipating? What the fuck can you do for them?

"I did. I don't understand anything and I just want to go home. Like now."

"I'm sorry but... This is your home." He scratched the back of his head with one hand as he motioned around the room carelessly with the other.

"What do you guys even want from me? No one is telling me the specifics."

"It's supposed to come to you like a prophecy. If we tell you it'd be simply unfair."

You sighed out of frustration once again before laying down on the bed. You watched as Kio walked into the closet and slowly followed him, there were two sides openly facing each other which just annoyed you. "Are we sharing a room?"

"From now on we're sharing everything, baby" he winked, taking off his shirt. There was a flat leather seating area in the middle of the room that was calling out to you, you laid in it as he continued changing.

"Why can't you tell me? Please?" You asked, looking up at him still.

"I was going to refrain from telling you anything else but..." You heard his sigh as he began walking closer to your place on the couch. "things are going to be quiet different around here, baby girl." He crouched down to your eye level, giving you his infamous look before standing up to put on his shirt.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"For me to know, and for you to find out" he winked. He was about to walk away but you quickly held onto his thigh making him narrow his eyes at you.

"Please tell me..?" You gently squeezed his thigh but it got the point across. If anyone's going to fall for your actions it's Kio, you knew exactly how to get him to give you what you want. He just smirked and sat down next to you, legs wide apart with one hand on his chin and the other finding its place around your waist.

"Why should I?" His voice deepened. You directed his face to yours, making slight eye contact as you moved closer. Your eyes flicked between his lips and eyes as you straddled his right thigh, making sure he can feel everything under that stupid fucking dress.

"Because you love me?" You whispered, lips only centimetres apart. He bit his lips as his hands began roaming your thighs before stopping.

"Oh baby..." He smiled. "Could you be any more obvious?" He gave you a small kiss before picking you up by the waist and setting you back down next to him as he went back to change his now slightly wet pants.

You huffed because you really thought you had him going till now. "Can you just tell me one thing at least?"

"Try your luck."

"Why are we sharing a room?"

He gave you another look before smiling. You wondered why as it's a simple question but he seemed to be taking his time answering.

"That's usually what married people do."