who are you..

You get off work feeling tired and greasy from your long 12 hour shift. It's become dark now since you started later than you were meant you, so your manager made you stay back. As your taking out your earphones you feel yourself getting pushed into the wall, and before you could even process anything, you felt someone's lips on yours. Due to shock, you had no idea what to do. You hear people running past you and after a short while, your lips are finally disconnected. You open your eyes and see one of the most handsome strangers around town. After processing what just happened to you, you pull him close to you by his collar and kiss him passionately before letting go.

All he does is look at you with a menacing smirk on his face, you notice how his lips are shiny and hoe he subtly licked his thumb after wiping them. "What was that for?" He says, referring to the weird kiss.

"I was hoping for this to be a dream..now that I know it's not.." you day, feeling as angry as a drain person can feel, and slapped him. You instantly regretted it because it seemed as though it hurt, by you needed to toughen up 'cause he could've easily been an abuser or a mugger. He cups his face before looking back at you, his eyes seemed watery but surely it wasn't because of you, right?

"I liked it better when you kissed me, not made me bleed" he says, showing you his bloodied fingers. You wondered how a slap could make him bleed before remembering your ring, which made you feel bad instantly. You apologised not knowing what to do, but all he did was watch you. Looking at you up and down as if you had something he wanted.

You were about to leave before he scoffed, holding onto your wrist. He smirked away from you before catching your eye and smiling. "Im not finished with you yet." At this point you were fed up. Yes he was handsome and delicious, and you'll probably fantasize about that kiss for the rest of your life, but tomorrow, after you've had sleep and food in your system. Not now.

"I think we are." You pushed him off and walked away, looking back once only to see that he wasn't there anymore. You breath out and thank the heavens that nothing too bad happened to you in that dark alleyway. You see people running past you, men in dark clothing, and you wondered if they were the same people that ran past you during that kiss. 'The fucking kiss'

You finally make it to your apartment building, and walked up the stairs as quietly as you could, not wanting to wake up your hot landlord and his kids. After reaching your door, you feel an eerie silence. You brush it off because wtf you're finally home and all you wanna do is sleep. Plus if anything actually happened, you had more Han enough skills and weaponry to help yourself. Before you could turn on the lights you felt someone's arms wrap lovingly around you, and for a moment you feel happy, knowing it's one of your boyfriends.

He turns on the lights and almost everyone you know screams "surprise!" As loud as they could, your landlord included.

"You knew" you joked with your friends who have become like the family you never had.

"Of course, baby." Your boyfriend felt hoe tired you were and distracted everyone by turning on the music and getting the party started. You slowly walk to your room, but before you can open the door, someone pulls you in almost hurriedly. This time you're shitting it.

"What he fuck was that" you hear an oddly familiar voice as you feel yourself getting pinned down onto your own bed.

"Oh my fucking goodness, it's you again, who are you? Do I fucking know you?" You question the guy from earlier, quickly changing your position in hopes of lessening his dominance over you.

"I can't believe you don't fucking recognise me, baby. It's Kio." You feel an odd shock taking over you as you try to remember who the actual fuck Kio was in your life before you moved away, but got distracted by the way his hands gripped your waist.

"I have a boyfriend."

"You have many"

"Still I'm taken." You say as you lay down next to him. Landing on your back never felt so good, you felt as if you could drift off any second, your boyfriend walked in. But before you could give a shit, you doze off next to mother fucking Kio.