fancy dates

Waking up felt extra weird today as you were tangled up within Kio's arms, you felt warm and comfortable but the thought of things moving too fast never left your mind. Yes, you two may have had a few flings back in high school, but that was then and this is now. Although he looked peaceful, you were ready to get the fuck up and pretend like nothing happened, but of course, like some stupid cliche, he holds you tighter and closer, almost restricting you the more you tried to leave. 

"No, don't leave me." His husky voice made it a little harder to hear him clearly, but that did not stop you from cringing. "I need your food, please." 

"Go out, and buy your own food, not like you have anything else to do." You rolled your eyes, finally breaking free from his arms. Kio has always been rich, he's made of old money whilst you've never even exceeded the lower class. Your parents stopped giving you money at 15, forcing you to find a job and to help to pay rent, despite barely making minimum wage. On the other side of the spectrum, Kio didn't have to move a finger, things were always done for him, including his homework, which is how the two of you met. If it wasn't for his family, you would most likely be in dept right now. 

"Actually, I have a business meeting." He said with attitude. This motherfucker must still think he's dreaming replying back with an attitude like that.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Bed" you said sternly, eyeing him up and down in a dirty manner. 

"Whatever, dick breath" He smirked before getting up. He must've forgotten he was naked because all you saw when he got up was dick and balls.

"Kio, what the actual fuck? Put your dick away, please" You covered your eyes despite already knowing what it looks like. You can barely get the image out of your head, so closing your eyes was in fact worse at this point. 

"You weren't complaining last night."  He moved your hand down as he looked at you with a raised eyebrow. Why so serious though. He looked you up and down before smirking. Oh his fucking smirk, here we go again. His grip around your wrist tightened as his other hand moved to your thigh. "And why can you be the only naked one here anyways? Don't think for a second that I wouldn't tear you up right here, right now. Watch yourself, babe"

"Wha- Bitch it's like 8 in the morning goddam." you pushed him away, opening your closet. 

"So?" He stated rather than asked as he slapped your ass. You regretted turning around as all you could see was Kio's bare ass walking out of your room confidently. 

"Is this motherfucker really gonna walk into his apartment naked?" You asked yourself before remembering that he came in with only his boxers. You took clothes out of your closet before showering but all you could think about was how much he's changed. Cunt. 

---

You spent the whole day vegging out on your sofa in nothing but a robe. Your Stan series was rudely interrupted by a loud knock on the door, but before you could even think of getting up, you heard the sound of jingling keys. You quickly ran to your room to grab your cricket bat for safety as you stood a few metres away from the door. No one has your fucking keys but you, so when you saw your knight and shining fucking armour Kio in a suit and tie, all you wanted to do was bash him up. 

"What the actual fuck bro? Just what?" You finally put the bat down, leaning on it as you catch the breath you didn't know you lost.

"Lose the attitude, babe. Bitchy doesn't suit you." He leaned against your door playing with his suit cuffs. Barely looking up at you. 

"What has gotten into you? You were never like this." You slowly drag yourself back to the couch, not bothered listening to him, he looked as if he was about to answer, but you honestly didn't care anymore. "Why are you here? again."

"I need a date. You were always my partner when we were younger, now I have no one and I need you" He said the last part quietly. 

"Repeat that again for me, please" You smiled, looking over at him from your place on the couch. 

"If you don't get up and change right now, I will cuff and choke you," He said looking at you from above. His face looked serious, even from your upside-down perspective. 

"I don't mind that either, but what do I get out of helping you?" You were ready to bargain a good deal but he did not come to play. He lowered himself, giving you a weirdly passionate kiss as his right hand rubbed circles on your neck, leading down to your collarbones. 

"Whatever you want, it's yours. Now get up and get into the clothes I bought for you." He straightened up again. 

"What clothes?" You looked around but there was nothing. 

"It's in my apart-" You gave no fucks at this point, you just wanted the free clothes and fancy dinner. You haven't been to one in ages which made you wonder if He has either. Whenever you accompanied him back then it was to make notes and help him understand the deals his father made, you were his tutor not only for school but whatever his mum thought he needed. A spoiled child indeed. 

After you finished wearing the dress, you took the shoes and ran back to your apartment for makeup. He always forgets the makeup. You assumed he didn't notice you running in and did whatever you could do to look a little decent, or at least decent enough for one of those parties. Your hair was done well as it was clean and easy to manage whilst your makeup was shiny and minimal. Your dress was satin and skimpy, leaving almost nothing to the imagination as it fit quite snug around your curves. You put on the heels he'd bought for you as well before heading out and seeing him. 

He looked at you up and down, motioning for you to come over and sit on his lap. He must be out of his mind, you were going to tease him by pretending to obey him before running away from him, but just as you were about to go away, his hands gripped your hips, pulling you onto his lap. His right arm went around your waist, encompassing you whilst his left hand moved from your knees to your thighs. 

"Don't run away from me baby, you wouldn't want me to do the same."

"I wish." You pushed his face away before standing up and checking your fit one last time.

When you turned to him he was already at the door, you quickly jogged to him knowing he won't wait before locking your apartment. It was quiet asf in the lift, but all you could think about was his abs from yesterday, you wondered if you'll be seeing his brother at this even too and got excited.

----

It was at this massive mansion, his late grandfather's, everyone was dressed in cocktail dresses and suits. As you were escorted out of Kio's Audi R8, you wondered why he lives in the same apartment building as you when he's THIS fucking rich. On top of that he tried to steal your food like a hooligan. You scoffed to yourself before taking Kio's hand and walking in elegantly.

You look ahead only to see the mst eligible bachelor's, all of Kio's best friends, enemies and siblings. This night is gonna be interesting.