back to dead

After getting out of the shower you just went straight to your bed. If it was any other guy you wouldn't give two shits about what happens to them after and you wouldn't go as far as to catch any sort of feelings or even let what they say hurt you, but Anthony is different. He was your first and honestly last love, hearing him tell you the reality of what you were doing really hit hard and to mention one of your best friends too, what the hell did he mean anyways?

Anthony gets out the shower, one of your towels around his waist and all you could do was stare at each other. You got up and rummaged through your closet for clothes. You threw one of your ex's shorts at him followed by a men's large hoodie you got at a festival with Kio back in the days.

"Unfortunately I don't have any mens underwear, you might wanna go across the hall to your brother, he should help you" you haven't felt this shitty in years and honestly it's not anyone else's fault but yours, you knew that and as bad as you felt for taking out your anger on him, you just needed some time alone before you start overthinking shit.

"...Kio lives in this building? Fucking bastard" he put on the shorts really quickly before taking your hoodie and walking out. You just rolled your eyes before closing your door, shutting your blinds and turned on some music. You turned on the air conditioning and wrapped yourself in a blanket. You officially let Anthony break your heart again without actually breaking it. You felt a tear roll down the side of your face before feeling this huge migraine.

"What the fuck" you muttered, holding your heard as the pain became more agonising by the second. You closed your eyes and suddenly all you could see was blood, just blood. Blood on your bedroom floors but when you looked around it wasn't your bedroom anymore it was the Cyr family house- this time you were wearing a red dress suddenly you felt the blood coming out of your eyes, your nails, head. Your dress was soaked and the second you tried to run away you felt someone holding onto you, your breathing became short and all you wanted to do was go to sleep and to get rid of this pain. The pain intensified and all you could do was cry hysterically. You opened your eyes to look at your hands and watched as your tears turned into blood, you screamed out of fear and pain and suddenly it wasn't just your head that fucked you over, your heart ached, really ached. You started dealing more light headed as you made your way out of your door and into the living room, your began losing your balance and your sight was wobbly. Suddenly all you could think of was when Kio told you to call him. You didn't have enough energy to even say his name, but it was like you summoned him by your mind. Your nose started feeling weird before bleeding also. The second someone opened the door a loud piercing sound filled the room, you felt as though your ears had popped before falling to your knees and screaming in pain. You felt as though you had no more energy to breathe, almost everything became more intense before it just instantly stopped.

"Breathe, just breathe" you felt Kio's hand rubbing your temple, you felt calm, safe. The pain disappeared as soon as he walked in but who's to say be didn't inflict it on you. You didn't even know why you were thinking that, why are you blaming him? it's like part of you knew something but not at the same time. This time you felt a real headache before you felt Kio slap you lightly. You opened your eyes and saw that he was sitting on top of you.

"This is why shit felt heavy" you looked at your eyes and freaked out before checking your ears and running to the mirrors to see where all the blood went. You looked back at your previous place on the ground and there was nothing. You checked your bed and nothing. You could've sworn you bled from your nose, you could've sworn you saw blood. Kio just watched you, he just watched as if he was expecting this. "What the fuck are you not telling me?" You finally asked.

He put his left hand in his sweatpants pocket, his right hand played with his hair as he sighed and smiled. Why the fuck is he smiling in this situation, you almost died. "I was hoping this would take a little longer" he finally said, looking at you, he turned his body to you and slowly came closer.

"What? What are you on about?"

"Am I scaring you? Princess?" You don't know why that sounded so familiar, as if you were used to some shit before, but is it possible to forget all about it just like that?

"Should I be?" You eyed him up and down, backing away only slightly. He licked his teeth and you could've sworn his canines grew. What the actual fuck is happening. He laughed to himself a little before shaking his head. He was still moving closer as you were slowly running out of room. You looked around discretely hoping to find a way out of this.

"I guess I let you be too comfortable with me, hm. My bad." He laughed. You were about to head to the door but his arm blocked you, you tried to go under but this time he just pushed you onto the wall. "I will tell you now, that all this wasn't your fault, but debt is debt."

"What?"

"Come back home." When you finally looked at him, his eyes turned all black, it was almost inviting but part of you kept telling you to hold back and that you can get our of this. It was like a rush of power, energy, something surged within you and the next thing you knew your phone ended up in your hands. You cursed at yourself for thinking of your phone at that moment because all Kio did was laugh. "Uh oh, looks like babygirl found herself again."

You looked at the door desperately but it was only Anthony who walked in. He wasn't wearing what you gave him, infact he looked dressed up, a button up and fabric pants, Kio had similiar clothing on, what the fuck are they planning? "Don't worry, the trip shouldn't be that long" Anthony laughed. "But you are a little undressed." They both looked you up and down before Kio covered your eyes. When he moved his hands again you were wearing the red dress from your dream, what the actual fuck.

"Where are we going?"

"Home"