possessed by a human

You lazily walked to the big staff kitchen for your first day at your new 'job'. Zebra greeted you with a bright smile but before he could say anything Zach ran in shortly after you to tell you something.

"Kio...kitchen.. inspection" he puffed out. Surely he didn't run that much to be this tired. You just gave him water and left him and Zebra to talk. You said hi to some other kitchen staff.

"Hi, are you new?" A boy with light brown hair asked, you recognised him from somewhere you just couldn't pin point where.

"Kind of, I've been here for like a month."

"Ohhh I know you! You beat up those girls from the maid staff yesterday, thank you" you just awkwardly nodded as you shook his hand. He's a weird one. "I'm Bryce by the way."

"Bryce Hall? Aren't you like the owner of some big club? What are you doing here?"you pretended like you didn't know what club he owned but in reality, you actually used to work for him back when you first moved out. Shit was hard back then but you had to work harder.

"Well, yes, and just like everyone else here I sold my soul to be the most successful." What the fuck?

"Wait... you're telling me everyone here exchanged their souls for something? I thought that stuff only worked in movies."

"Believe me...so did I." He looked quite sad when he answered. You were usually quite empathetic yet something about Bryce put you off. Although you walked away from him, Bryce said something interesting, everyone here sold their soul for something, does that mean Zach was a real estate agent then? You laughed to yourself because it sounded so stupid before you were interrupted by Zebra again.

"Anyways, you want to help me get some ingredients? Zach told me Kio was here to taste your cooking."

"I thought he didn't eat in the cafeteria?"

"There's a restaurant on the other side of the kitchen actually. It's really only for the elites and important visitors, but, it's also connected to the human realm. I'm not one for gossip but every human who eats here has a deal with the devil... literally." He laughed as he continued adding vegitables and shit in the basket you were holding.

You continued listening to him and found out a lot of shit. Apparently he is Troy Zarbruh which made so much since he's so good at cooking, he sold his soul to be the best chef alive and dead back in the 1900 hundreds, he said he was free to do whatever he wanted but cooking was his only passion. He told you a story about some legend Kio and his family were obsessed with, supposedly there was a lady that caught the almighty's eye but she was damned to hell when she didn't want to stay with him, apparently that lady had God's child in hell which gave her the power of both Satan and God. It sounded so cool but he said that it most likely wasn't true because the lady and her child disappeared.

Now you ain't no dumb bitch, of course you thought it was you at first, but if the child disappeared with it's mother then it should mean they're together... right?. You were about to go out and serve the food to Kio but a loud and deafening sound obliterated your ears. You were in pain but you managed to tell Troy you weren't feeling well. Before he could tell you where to go you felt as though you were paralyzed. You couldn't hear anything nor feel your own body but you could see everything that went on around you. Your eyes were barely open but you saw Zach run in again and help Troye take you somewhere. Zach held your hand to comfort you but it just felt hot. You felt something coming out of your eyes and it was blood. You were crying blood like on the day Kio brought you here, what the fuck?. This time you didn't feel anything but the blood coming out of your eyes, before you knew it you saw the Cyr house. Except instead of at night time it was a bright, green day. The door was open but this time the drops of blood started the second you set foot in the house. You followed them unwillingly and saw piles of bodies, some you knew but the rest were only familiar.