the devil has my thoughts

"Father? right. So from what I've gathered so far is...that im the daughter of both god and Satan's wife?" After he made a ridiculous statement claiming to be your father, you lashed out at him and ran out of the office only to be followed by Noah. He's like the Zack of heaven.

"Yeah, but not a lot of people know that that. Its important you don't tell anyone for your own safety."

"My safety or his?"

"Yours. Because if this is true, you're stronger than both realms, making you a great risk to not only others but yourself included." He whispered the last part.

"What do you mean IF? you just said that I'm a hybrid" Noah looked around before taking you by the wrist and dragging you along back to huge entrance. He then shoved you into what seems like a normal janitorial supply room. You wondered if you were back on normal earth.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but, there's a huge chance one side is lying to you. Like what do you really know about your mother?" He asked, crossing his arms as he looked you up and down. Something about this Noah kid was familiar, his actions mirrored Kio's but you didn't want to be sceptical just yet.

"Just that she's from hell..? Can't remember much."

"Well from what we've been told in heaven, your mother was originally Lucifer's girlfriend, back when he was an angel, and the almighty was too mesmerised by her beauty to let her go. Lucifer was eventually banished after challenging God despite his claims of ultimate loyalty. Your mum had no choice in the manner, she claimed to love them equally but lucifer was her first. The almighty was too lost in your mother's powers to realise that not only had he corrupted her but himself also, so sent her down to Lucifer hesitantly but  unbeknownst to him, she was pregnant with his only child."

"Interesting, that was a bit too long for my attention span but I can't help but be suspicious of your almighty's intentions" you honestly didn't give a fuck you just wanted a holiday and something about being on earth again made you hella horny.

"Whats making you suspicious?"

"There was no way God didn't know his own wife was pregnant. I bet he sent her down to kill her." Noah just stared at you blankly. Why though you heard him think. You assumed your powers worked better on earth but even Noah is beginning to look suspicious.

"Why though?"

"I'll find out soon enough" you winked before walking out.

"Where are you going?"

"Bro I'm gonna go get dicked down the fuck. A bitch been celibate for way too long."

"But that's a sin-"

"So is banishing a pregnant lady to hell" you decided to walk to your old apartment. You haven't really been there since the brothers from hell kidnapped you but it was worth a shot going back there. As you entered the building your landlord just smiled at you before walking past you. What the fuck? You haven't even paid rent in ages.

You took the elevator to your floor before rummaging through your secret spot for your spare keys. "Fuck yes" you murmured. You heard the shower running in your apartment which only worried you a bit because you assumed Kio or something would be here. Upon opening the door you noticed that literally everything's changed. Your simple apartment is now decorated with led lights and neon signs. You didn't mind it at all but you don't remember giving anyone permission to live here. You heard your bathroom door open and decided to sit on the couch for dramatic effect. Kio eyed you up and down before turning around and going back into the bedroom- why was he avoiding eye contact?