no.

"You're fucking joking."

"I'm not."

"I don't remember saying I do. You can't marry me without my permission, that's not how that goes" You got up from your place only to face his broad back. "Look at me."

"I don't have to look at you, and you didn't need to give me permission, it's niether one of our decisions." He said calmly, he walked back into the bedroom with you on his ass.

"What the fuck do you mean? No one tells me shit here!" You shouted, you held onto his arm as you grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed.

"What do you want to know?"

"Um... Let's fucking see... how about everything?!"

"I can't tell you everything, we've been through this." He was about to get back up but you pushed him back down and got on top.

"Then at least tell me why I'm marrying you."

"It's the only way for me to take over my dad's position and the only way for you to have full control of your powers, our blood needs to be collided."

"That sounds disgusting. I can't marry you"

"You can, and you will."

"No I fucking won't."

"You will. My word is final."

"That doesn't mean shit to me, fuck your word."

"I can have you shredded to pieces right fucking now just for saying that. You're useless until you get your abilities back." He said sternly, his eyes turning a dark shade of red as he put you underneath him. His hands rested on either side of your head to keep him steady ...and to scare you a little.

"You still fucking need me." You felt his arms tighten as he gripped the sheets beneath you.

"We'll see about that." He slowly moved off of you and it almost seemed like it was the first time you really looked at him. His muscles were prominent underneath his black shirt, his arms looked strong and veiny. "I'm going to let this go for now, but let me hear that you've been disrespecting my authority and I promise you those chains Zach got you out of earlier will be the least of your worries."

"No one will snitch from what I understood from your dad. He said that you need me to protect you." You clapped back with attitude which only angered him further. You can never shut your fucking mouth.

"You must be stupid to think that we'll let everyone know who you are. You don't have shit yet so you'll only be target to them. As far as everyone in this realm knows you were a sinner and the only reason you weren't damned was because you promised to serve us. You're as good as the maids until I say otherwise." The angrier he got the larger he seemed to be, hat this point he was almost towering over you from the edge of the bed and yet you couldn't help but feel aroused by this new controlling side of him. It's disgusting to even think about this when he's literally just told you that you'll be serving him in front of others, and that eventually the two of you will marry wether you liked it or not, but just the intensity of his muscles has got you imagining things.

You bit your tongue because you didn't want things to go out of hand especially when he seems to have Satan's powers. If the books are true then he can actually damn you to the pits of fire and all that shit. He walked away and out of a door that you assumed leads to the halls. You waited about five minutes before going out that same way. You didn't know what you were expecting but it definitely wasn't Thor's castle. Maybe they like avengers? You continued walking ahead not noticing the weird and eerie silence that followed you, you heard some chatter coming from huge double doors but the second you touched them everything went silent. You slowly peeled them open only to be greeted by what seems to be the kitchen staff.