deja vu

Whilst greeting everyone, Kio's mother pulled you to the side hoping to have her questions answered. You find out that although Kio is still not a big fan of business, his older brother had found his passion in the creative arts, meaning Kio had no other choice.

"You should come over for dinner sometime, I miss you. I remember when you and Kio were in high school, and you'd come home, and both of you would eat everything in the fridge. Those were the days." You laughed, remembering your old fun, stress-free, bills free life.

"You guys wouldn't even get out of your room, it was cute." She winked but just before you could say anything, Anthony interrupted you guys. Your heart almost stopped as you were always at their house because of him, not Kio. To you, Kio was nothing compared to his older brother, so seeing him so fucking close made you wanna grab that shower head and aim it at all the right places. His mum left you guys alone but all you did was stare like an idiot.

"You look really pretty tonight, you grew up a lot" Anthony winked. You could feel yourself blushing but all you did was cover your cheeks. He walked a bit closer to you, bending down to your height as he pulled your hands away. "Still have that crush on me, huh?"

"You cunning ass mother-" he put his hand on your mouth stopping you.

"Swearing doesn't look good coming out of your mouth, babe" he laughed. You could tell he's just doing this to see your reaction, so you calmed yourself before flipping your hair and walking away. He's not playing with no easy bitch. Not when you look this good. You arched your back a bit more than usual to show your curves, looking back only a little to make sure he's looking before heading towards the tables filled with food.

From far away you could see Kio communicating with his aunties and uncles, he looked quite concerned or annoyed. You wondered how he'd feel if he heard you talking to Anthony and laughed to yourself before filling up your plate. You were pretty comfortable at this party since you knew a majority of these people, but you wondered how none of them seemed to grow up. You knew they invested pretty well in skincare but no amount of collagen can make you look this youthful, right?

Before you could even care to think about it, Kio's hands were wrapped around your waist fairly tight." why are you alone?" He asked, looking around as if he's looking for someone discreetly.

"I'm just eating, why are you touchy all of a sudden?" You asked turning a bit. You didn't want Anthony to see this. That boy has become a man though, goddam. 

"Lauren is here, and I don't want her to think there's still a chance. She was all over me when you left." His left hand went lower, pinching your ass a little. You jumped a little moving away from him, attempting to run playfully. "Come back, your ass just created a problem." He pulled you closer, whispering into your ears. You were thankful as fuck that no one at this party would judge you, but now that you know Lauren is here, you're just trying to calm yourself down. Kio and his fucking blonde chicks. You rolled your eyes before taking your food and going to the bar. 

You had a couple of drinks but you weren't drunk thanks to the food. You didn't realise how much time had passed since you've been here, sitting alone at the bar. One of the walking waiters took your empty plates and glasses, as soon as you stood up Lauren and Kio were in your direct view, she noticed you and smiled but before Kio could even begin to turn, she pulled him down to her height, whispering shit into his ear. You smiled back at her before raising your vodka glass and downing it. You wondered where Anthony went as now would be a really good time for him to save you. And as if he read your mind, you felt him hug from the back, leaning onto you. 

"You called for me?" 

"I didn't know you could read my mind" you joked, he looked away before clearing his throat. Weird.