you know what they say

...great. Quinton is now after your ass. He took off the chicken suit only to be wearing a wife beater and some shorts. It's cold as shit in up in this bitch yet he's out here in shorts? You'd assume hell would be... well hell. But it's surprisingly cold.

"Shut up, just shut the fuck up."

"I didn't say anything..."

"You thought it."

"But I thought-"

"I'm the only one of my siblings to inherit my father's mind reading powers." He smiled proudly for a second before kicking the suit aside and summoning a couch in the middle of your room. "But anyways...I heard you should be able to do everything we can...combined and more-" he threw himself into the couch and just stared at you. You looked away incase he was trying to make you pass out again and desperately tried summoning a tomato... you wondered if you could get rid of people the same way you summoned them but Quinton was already ahead of you. "I'll leave on my own...after you show me what you can do."

You decided to thing of random things to disorient Quinton in hopes of coercing him to stop listening to your thoughts, and maybe stop paralyzing you, but you realised just thinking of that plan gave it away. "Ugh fine. I don't know if I even have any 'powers' shouldn't I have already experienced at least a little bit of control over them??"

"You have."

"When?"

"Don't you remember? When you first met Kio you didn't even recognise him even though he was such a big part of your life, but then when you woke up the next morning you felt like he'd been there your whole life."

"Yeah..but isn't that his doing? Like he made me forget?"

"Yes, but it was you who remembered. Kio has powers but you ... you're way more than the rest of us" he narrowed his eyes towards you, as if he was inspecting your body language and reacting to what he's just told you. You wondered if what he told you was a big deal, it definitely didn't feel like something you should just let go of.

"Well.. no offence to your brother's but you seem...smarter?"

"Right, I'm more of a do it my own way type of guy whereas hey mostly followed in my father's footsteps. I dwelled in both light and dark magic but apparently light magi only works with good intentions...so I've never experienced it" he laughed to himself a little before apologising and just going on his phone.

"Why would you have ill intentions?" Your stupid ass just had to ask...

"Wouldn't you also have ill intentions if you were more powers, smarter and better looking than both of your siblings yet your father seems to give more attention to an adopted baby than his own spawn?" You just looked at him speechless and wondered if it was a rhetorical question. You ain't ever had siblings.

"At least you have a family" you almost screamed when you heard a girl speak. You turned to the direction of the door and saw Kio standing next to some tall girl with curly hair, you weren't really sure if she was the one you kicked out or not.

"Urghh. Aya." Quinton announced his annoyance in front of all y'all unapologetically but it didn't even seem to faze the girl.

"Hi!" She chirped. Her glare disappeared before she smiled at you and wanted to give you a handshake. You just flicked it away which seemed to confuse her. "Well I'm Aya I guess.." she raised her eyebrows at you before turning around and talking to the silent Kio. He must've heard everything his brother said then. He's so sensitive.

"Anyways, I missed you baby" Quinton stood up before going over to Aya and hugging her. I guess they're dating? You feel like an idiot for acting so rude towards her but what you saw next just felt nasty. She kissed Quinton which was okay...you guess, but it was the way he grabbed her ass and disappeared to Satan knows where with her that left you and Kio obviously disturbed.