demons and shit

You just sat there staring at all the boys you've fucked before wishing you wrote them letters instead like that one bitch. Mattia and his whole crew, including Kairi and Alvaro,Nick, Josh and even Zebra was there for some reason too.

"I know I did not sleep with your goofy ass" you said looking at Robert.

"Wait what? You slept with all of them?" Anthony asked looking shocked as hell.

"...that's not why they're here?" You asked nervously. Did you just expose yourself to everyone? Well fuck fuck fuck. At the moment Quinton walked in laughing with Aya on his tail.

"Sorry, I had to come back. I heard all your thoughts" Quinton announced between laughs. You just covered your face and waited for someone to day something. All the boys were standing there comforting Robert like he missed out on something great.

"Can you all just tell her why you're here before I lose it?" Kio seemed frustrated when he said this, you thought he'd know everyone you slept with...and if he's disappointed you slept with these guys you wondered how he'd react if he knew you slept with Anthony. At that moment you realised you fucked up. Quinton just stared at you with a sinister smile plastered on his face. Your shock mirrored everyone else's face in the room. You said it out loud. You said that shit out loud.

Quinton started laughing which just made Mattia and Alejandro laugh too. Roshaun and Alvaro just covered their mouths whilst Kairi and Zebra played dead. Robert just sat himself next to you and patted your shoulder before saying karma is a bitch. Kio looked at you then his brother who was obviously trying to hide behind his hands. Josh decided this was the moment to argue with you about how Anthony was his. This whole thing was a mess. A MESS.

Kio walked out leaving everyone else to make themselves comfortable in your room. Quinton walked over to you before sitting between you and Robert. The both of you watched as Aya was hoeing with the boys and just smiled. "You know you can make this disappear right?"

"How?"

"Put your hands together, think of the few minutes before Kio found out about Anthony and sleeping with the boys I guess and just clap three times." You just looked at him and hugged him out of relief.

"Thank you, I will tell him just not now, he seems stressed recently."

"I don't really care."

"Then why are you showing me how to do this?"

"Because Kio... Kio waited centuries upon centuries for you, he let you live as a human and brought you back everytime things got dangerous...and everytime you come back here... You leave again. This is my first time seeing you but my father has known you your whole life along with Anthony and Kio. If they choose to protect you with their lives, then maybe I should too." He smiled. He told you to do it before you forget the moment all together and so you clapped three times. When you opened your eyes, Kio Anthony, Mattia and his boys, Josh, Nick and zebra were all in front of you again. Kio seemed normal and the boys just seemed confused.

"Why are you guys here?" You asked.

"You left something with each of us before. Each bead is enchanted and laced with your blood and memories." Zebra said.

"I don't remember you that well. I know I went to your restaurant but-"

"Some people you won't remember or won't remember you. But we've actually talked a really really long time ago, in your past life maybe but it's time to give you these back." He answered. They all put these blue coloured gems and beads into a jewelry box. When they gave it to you you noticed one was missing in its assorted place. The boys vanished into thin air before you could ask anything questions, leaving only you, Aya and the brothers. Quinton sat next to you with Aya on his lap. Surely they're not dating.

"We're not, now get to it!" Aya answered you. Now everyone can read your thoughts. "We won't after you swallow, get to it bitch- I mean respected older lady" she smiled before hiding behind Anthony.

You swallowed the one Mattia have you and you went into this weird simulation. You walked into a random room in what seemed like your apartment building and just yourself and Mattia really getting to it. You just stayed there watching because God really took his time with this one but half way through the simulation you and Mattia stopped just to tell you to leave. You wondered if your memories could interact with you like that but was met with a flying sock to your face, inside it was the same violet bead except this time it was shining. You walked back in just to peak at yourself and Mattia but it was eerily quiet. When you walked in, the simulation clones were just staring at you which just ultimately scared you so you ran out. When you opened your eyes again you realised you accidentally summoned Mattia.

"That was scary" you mumbled. "But what did I gain out of going back?" You asked Kio who was just being distant at those point.

"Get them all, and you have all your memories back, memories equal powers." How dry.

"Yeah, Kio, how dry" Quinton mocked you.

"Since I'm here..." Mattia interrupted, "might as well summon Kairi for me?" He asked you, giving you kairis dark blue bead. You don't remember doing anything with him but upon swallowing it you entered a much colder, harsher simulation. It seemed like an orphanage with kids running around whilst some stay crying in their own corners. You see a young boy with a teddy bear who just tugged at your sleeves.

"Whats your name?" You asked, kneeling down to his level.

"Kairi...can you help my friend? She has no family, all of them died with mine but she says she still sees them" he led you to a little girl sat alone facing the wall, when she turned around you realised it was you. This made no sense, if you aren't human then how could you have been a kid when Kairi was a kid, Kairi is only seventeen years old. The little you just smiled before handing you Kai's bead. You took it but when you turned around you felt her turn into something else. You almost felt it's presence grow but you knew that if you turned around right now nothing good will come off it so you quickly woke yourself up.

You looked at Kairi who's been summoned and sitting comfortably next to Mattia and was frightened by what you saw. It was the first time he looked this ...demonic. "who are you?" You finally built up the courage to ask him.

"The real question is...why didn't you turn around?" Kairis smirk was scary, sinister, something told you to run, but something else told you to take all the beads at once. You didn't know which voice to follow but Kairi continued coming closer. "Relax, I'm just here for your soul" he laughed.