shitty days

You wake up feeling tired and shit. You wondering why the fuck you woke up so early, before remembering that you dozed off after work yesterday. You get up, slowly as your back hurts like a mother fucker, but as you looked around you noticed niether your boyfriend or Kio were in your room and just before you could call out for either of them, you hear a loud smash. You get out only to see your mans is trying to hit Kio with a broken vase.

"Hey! Y'all better stop this shit or take it outside!" You screamed, you don't wanna deal with whatever shit is going on.

"Who is he to you?!" Your boyfriend asked, pointing at Kio.

"Him and I used to be friends in highschool." You sighed, looking a bit to the side as it's not completely true. You look at the boy who cause this himself and all he's doing is smirking at you. Sly ass motherfucker.

"JUST friends?" Kio smiled, walking closer to you, tugging at the ends of your hair before clicking his tongue. He licked his lips, waiting for you to answer, but you said nothing. You were not going to let Kio ruin one of your relationships AGAIN.

"Yeah, about to be strangers if you don't shut your ass up." You moved in, wanting to intimidating him but all he did was laugh and cross his arms, making sure to look at your boyfriend.

"How about this, if you don't kick him out, consider us done." Obviously this man doesn't know who he's talking to with that attitude but it sure as hell ain't you. You silenced them both by putting up your hands and screaming a loud "Stop!"

"How about both y'all get the fuck outta my apartment, and how about you pack up whatever relationship you had with me and throw it in the damn trash" You aimed at the sly mother fucker, who thinks he can just walk back into your life "and you take all your shit outta my apartment before I call the police on you for trespassing!" To be completely honest, you didn't really care if you lost this one, he was always too controlling and demanding of your shit. You like to be free and open to everything, and in all honesty your legs never close when it comes to new 'opportunities' to put it simply; you can't be tamed.

"You're breaking up with me?" He asked, his eyes seemed as though they were falling out anytime soon.

"No...baby.. already broke up with you. It'll take you a long time to get over me," you were about to say more but you were honestly just too lazy. He breathed in and out, calming himself down before going over to your TV and taking his cross. "That's all you own?"

"I have a Bible too, but I think you need it more than I do." You laughed at him but he didn't seem to find it amusing.

"That's why I loved you!" He huffed before turning around and heading to the door, "that right ass was another reason I loved you" you joked, winking at him before he got out and finally left.

"I'm still here you know." Kio waved, slowly walking to your couch before getting comfortable.

"Oh I'm pretty aware- but I'm also aware of the fact that I have work in an hour- I need to go." You surprisingly still trusted him even though it's been ages since the last time you two talked, but the fact that your sleep was interrupted, you had to deal with a fight and a break up so damn early in the morning, made you feel like you shouldn't give a shit about anything else anymore.

"I moved into this building, baby. Right across from you." He said before you walked into your room and sighing.

"That was the plan, dip shit."

----

after yet another long day at work, you come back home on usual time which is almost always at 9. It's really hard working 2 jobs but you needed to save- even if the reason you were saving found you first. You unlocked the door only to see him in your kitchen, shirtless and pants-less, his briefs were the only thing keeping you from kicking him the fuck out.