boyfriend, husband, or lover?

last few chapter summaries since my writing is confusing- you ditched Noah after he told you some tea about the almighty just to go back to your old apartment and find out that someone else had been living in it. KIo and Anthony originally come to warn you about something but Zack and Troy's presence changed their minds. Vinnie, who claims to have known you all 19 hundred thousand billion gazillion years of your life, owns your place and tells you a bit about yourself. Later on in the day you found  out some more shit on both Kio and Vinnie and how they're both destined to be connected to you spiritually as their energies can only be tamed and controlled by you. You get told by Kio that you have ultimate control in all decisions you choose to make and warns you not to let him or Vincent sway your decisions. 

boyfriend, husband, or lover?

After Kio left you alone in his apartment you saw Anthony climb out of his mirror calling out for you quietly. "Here." He gave you the apartment keys as well as two more keys. "Have fun exploring." He gave you a small kiss on the cheek before going back in the mirror or portal or whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

You looked at the keys only to see three names engraved, Vincent, Kio, and Lilly. What in the white? You just rubbed your face and wondered if your name was actually Lilly, if 'human' memory serves you right, most people gave you nicknames based on your features, in highschool people called you Kio, granted it was to mock you because they thought he was using you, but it was still your nickname. You tried remembering documents like birth certificates or even school identifications but nothing came to mind- did you ever actually go to high school? We're any of your memories real?

You went into Kios bedroom and sat comfortably on his bed. It smelled like a nice oak and vanilla with a hint of mint, you laughed to yourself when you noticed a big candle on his dresser with those exact fragrances. You decided you wanted to manifest some sort of ID, even a paper with your name on it. You thought long and hard about something with your name on it and just when you were on the brink of giving up, a journal fell right into your lap. When you opened your eyes you realised it was Vinnie who placed it there and was waiting for your reaction...he must've really wanted to see it because he sat really...really, close to your face.

"Hi" he smiled. He smelt the opposite of Kio, rather than a sweet minty vanilla, his scent is rather masculine, relative to black coffee with a hint of strawberries and mango. It is comforting as it is obscure.

"Hey..?" You leaned back slightly in order to take in his defined facial structure and slim exposed body. Why don't any of these boys wear clothes.

"I missed you. Can I hug you? It's been so long since I've seen you like this." He was blabbing on and on about how you looked so different and innocent, you just hugged him to shut him up but he pulled you in closer. He layed on his back with you on top of him and refused to let you go. His strong arms were tensed but his touch was oddly gentle. You could've sworn that he began crying after thirty minutes of silence. Was he the one that loved you unconditionally? Or was he the one that made you run away? If all these people cared about you so much, why did you ever leave?

"I just- I wish you chose me." By now, it wasn't hard to figure out that you were forced to choose between the two- but from what you've been told, shouldn't you have chosen both of them? Vinnie held you tighter before he fell into slumber a few minutes after. You wondered if he was really that tired. You let go of him and opened up the journal he'd brought for you- only to see hundreds if not thousands of names. In no particular order you began flipping through the pages and reading the names, one stood out to you in particular- Aya. Why would her name be there? matter of fact, where is she?

You went up to your mirror and held it gently, after saying her name out a few times, you were able to see her whereabouts through the mirror- you made your own portal. You watched as she talks to Zack discretely, you recognised the kitchen they were in and wondered where the rest of the boys were. You listened closely.

"We can't let her figure out who I am. Make sure you keep the journal hidden, far away from Kios eyes especially."

"What if she finds it before him- isn't that worse?"

"No. Not like she'll know what it means." Aya seemed uneasy, she was looking around almost as if she'd felt you watching her.

"But Vinnie-"

"He's alive??" Uhhh- what the fuck, why wouldn't he be? you wondered.

"Yes, and he was last seen with the book, Valerie."

"I told you to call me Aya." She scoffed. "If Vinnie's alive then I might need to leave sooner than planned, you know what that means for her, right?"

"Do you have to? It took us a thousand years to find her- Kio literally waited until she was reincarnated before he became part of her life- this life at least. I don't want anymore people to die-"

"Will you just shut up? if people hear you whining they'll continue to ask what's wrong. Anyways- I'll try to leave on my own if she means that much to all of you- just ensure me one thing...-" just before you could hear anything else you heard a loud scream from your apartment.

"For fucks sake!" You exclaimed. Vinnie looks at you before rubbing your head and leading you out of Kios place and into yours.

As soon as you entered through the sired doors, you going Jordan butte naked on the couch with a shirtless and fired up Mattia. No, literally, he had fire coming out of his hands. Was Mattia a demon? Like an actual demon?

"Lilly, why have you let Aamon into your home?" Vinnie questioned you.

"That's Mattia- who the hell is Aamon."

"HELLOOOO 7th spirit of goeta, my guy pretty much controls hellfire." Jordans screams allowed 'Aamon' to calm down. Mattia put out his flames after he laid eyes on you. His face was filled with pure confusion.

"Who are these people?" He asked as he aggressively handed Jordan a towel.

"Not gonna lie to you- I have no idea- something about angels?" You didn't know what to tell him, like from what you know so far one of these boys is the herald of heaven.

"No way- Vinnie is dead. These men are imposters." He was about to reignite his flames before Vinnie began creating a bubble that resembled a snow globe around Mattia.

"I'm not dead. I would really appreciate if people stopped spreading rumours"

"Big whoop- anyone can create a safety bubble. Do something only Vinnie is able to do."

"How about a portal to heaven? Can you handle that, Beelzebub?" Vinnie's smirk was evident as Mattia and Jordan were both left in disbelief.

"You can't do that!" The two boys exclaimed. I mean, can he? You were sure that the apartment building you're in is riddled by demons and demon portals. Wouldn't that affect Vincent's powers?

"I can do whatever I want, all thanks to Lilly." He took your hands and placed them in his back pocket, pretty much making hold onto his ass. How is this going to help him? Mattia stood on your other side and held your hand. "Jordan can just follow us, he's an angel afterall." Weird thing to call your bro, but okay.

Rather than using the same mirror that leads to the underworld, Vinnie chose the bigger one on the other side, a vibrant blue light played along the edges of the now white mirror as it accepted the four of you, one by one. You held onto Mattia tightly as you didn't know the effects it would have on a demon. Although, Noah didn't seem to have a problem.

As you entered, you saw Kio's father. You looked to Mattia for answers but he just told you to calm down. What in the heavens was going on?