safe word

Recap: I think last chapter was a bit confusing so...- you finally retained all the beads that should contain your past memories and powers, Kio says that the ritual makes it official and tells you that the ritual is the two of you having intercourse... although it seemed weird at first, the emotions you began feeling said otherwise. (updates are extremely slow due to exam season)

----

Kio pulled you close by the neck, connecting your lips to his as the two of you began passionately making out, he aggressively pulled you on to his lap, slapping your thighs before allowing his hands to rest on your ass, slowly massaging it as you began grinding on him. His lips left yours as he began kissing your neck, slowly going lower. You moaned a little before he grabbed a hold of your hair tightly, moving your neck further back whilst his other hand went under your skirt. He pushed you back before facing you down, pulling  your arms behind your back, cuffing them tightly but still comfortably. He pulled your legs up, aligning your ass with his hips before pulling your hair again. His hands began rubbing on your thighs, slowly moving up to your ass before giving it a little slap. You couldn't help but giggle at how painless that was, but you slightly regretted it when his grip on your hair got tighter.

"Oh? You think its funny baby? It doesn't hurt enough?" He asked, his voice seemed menacing,a little playful and a little irritated. What is he planning today? You wondered.

"A little."

"Hmhm...you remember your safe-word?"

"Oh fuck...no, what was it?"

"I dont like to repeat myself, you should know that by now" you felt him lift your skirt up just above your ass, just as you were about to complain, he gave you a big slap, you almost jolted out of pain but you felt his fingers slip inside you, slightly silencing you. With every good thing he made you feel, his slaps became harder, quicker, and more ruthless. "Count them or your punishment will be worse-"

"The slaps or the fingers?"

"Don't act smart with me little bitch, and call me master." He took his fingers out and spanked you once..

"One"

Twice.

"Two"

And another time...

"Three" the pain slowly turned into pleasure, making you back into him, feeling his bare waist against your clothed vagina. You felt him rip your underwear off, pulling you closer as he continued spanking you. Your moans got louder and louder, your arms were hurting you and you were in an uncomfortable position, but the way he used his fingers made everything worth it, you felt him put three fingers inside..almost screaming as he began moving slowly but steadily as it increased in speed.

"Thirty!" You screamed." Master...please, just put it inside me"

"That's what I like to hear, keep going"

"Oh, please, I want you...I need you.." you moaned, you just needed it, its the only think missing and you weren't afraid to tell him.

"Who am I to you, baby?"

"My master...my husband...the only one who can make me cum!" You screamed when he quickly put it in, surprising you. His movements were rough but accurate, hitting the right spot everytime. His moans sounded sexy, you loved the sounds of his pleasure mixing with yours...soon enough you felt yourself getting closer and closer to your high, and almost as if he knew, Kio flipped you over after undoing your cuffs.

"Make yourself cum babygirl" he winked. He was about to walk off but you quickly pulled him back. You used the cuffs and restricted his left arm to the headboard before trailing kisses from his neck to his waist. Just as he was about to say something the two of you heard the door unlock. You closed your eyes and without realising, you teleported yourself to the shower. "Shit, is this how powers come around?" You asked yourself. Yes you've teleported before but it was in a dream when you met Kio's dad...not real life...right?

You began thinking of clothes and what to manifest as you showered and accidentally landed a whole boutique. You quickly got dressed and ran out of your room, only to see Quinton and Aya watching a distressed Kio trying to cover himself up. Not like he has powers or anything. You decided to try and do the manifesting thing you do and imagined Kio dressed and the kids some milkshakes. You felt nice even though you didn't get to cum.

"Wow, thanks." Aya said, looking at you weirdly. "I can't read your thoughts anymore"

"Niether can I" Quinton chimed in. "You're gonna go back now aren't you?" He asked disappointedly.

"What are you on about?"

"So you decided to stay?!" The blonde boy asked, happily cheering. What the fuck is this boy on about?

"She has her powers but not her memories. It'll take long to remember those... another month at most"

"Well do you have the mark yet?" Aya asked. Bitch the only marks I got are stretch marks. You just shook your head because you didn't know what marks she was referring to. Kio and Quinton looked at each other before going off to the corner together. You just stared at Aya, she seemed so robotic, like yes she definitely has a unique personality but her movements are weird and cautious. You could tell she was listening to the boys conversation...as were you but you assumed she couldn't hear the same things you did. They were talking in code but her smirk made you think she understood. Before they came back you noticed her eyes flicker this weird shade of blue before she looked directly at you, smirking. Weird bitch. You're definitely going to talk to Kio about her. The two boys walked back and Quinton oddly got closer to hug you.

He held you tightly before whispering "you're going to be fine." You just pushed him off and asked him not to touch you. You can't handle hugs or any sort of contact at the moment, everything hurts.