MEMORY SURFING PT.1 (SA)

I got this idea from tik tok. I don't know who originally started the trend, but if I find out, I will give credit :)

You're supposed to make videos to go with this trend. But, I decided to switch it up and write it out and add gifs instead.

also a little change-up. In this preference, you aren't with any of the avengers. I just wanted to do something a little different and it wouldn't work with what I already have. So just pretend y'all aren't together haha

please read the authors note at the end!

"Okay, so what exactly am I supposed to be doing?" You questioned as Tony and Bruce began messing around the lab.

"Nothing. You sit there, while we go through your head a bit." Tony answered, not paying you any attention. Your face showed clear confusion, so Bruce gave you a more in-depth answer.

"We're trying a new thing. We've hooked you up to this machine." He pointed to the big box next to you. "And we're going to see if, we're able to look at certain memories. This way, if we need to interrogate someone and they can't give us answers. We can just look inside their head."

"Can't Wanda just do it?"

He thought for a moment. "Yes, but Wanda isn't always here. Plus, she's still young and figuring out her powers. We don't want to put any kind of pressure on her."

You nodded in understanding. You let them continue what they needed to do. Then, it was time.

TONY STARK

"Okay, we're going to put this on your head." Tony places a weird-looking wired helmet on top of your head. "It shouldn't hurt. On that screen right there, we should be able to see a few selected memories."

Bruce pressed a button on a remote and you gazed your eyes upon the widescreen in front of you.