HOW YOU MET

TONY STARK

You met at one of his parties. You had recently just broken up with your boyfriend of 4 years. You just felt like he wasn't the one and you weren't happy in the relationship anymore. You were invited to the party by one of your friends, that was invited by a friend of Tony's. You stood off in a corner by yourself while you watched everyone have fun. You sorta hoping to catch a glimpse of Stark himself. But you had been there for almost 2 hours and you haven't seen him once.

You took a sip of your drink, which was just ginger ale. When you heard a voice come from behind you.

"Kinda hard to have fun at a party when you're standing in the corner the whole night?" You jumped a little bit. You turned around to see the man himself. Tony Stark.

"Hello. I'm sorry, you startled me a bit." You said trying to catch your breath. You couldn't believe that Tony Stark was talking to you.

"My bad." He chuckled. He gently grabbed your hand, kissing the back of it. "I am Tony Stark, but you probably already knew that. I hope you do or else this would be awkward."

You laughed, "I know who you are. I'm just wondering what you're doing standing in my corner." You said sarcastically.

Tony raised his eyebrow at you. "So you're claiming corners in my house now? I like you already." You blushed at him.

"You're not bad yourself Stark." The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun. It was the most fun you've had in a while.

STEVE ROGERS

     You were once again at your favorite coffee shop, reading a book. You had your headphones on, blocking out everything from the outside world. You were once again reading the Twilight series, you could just never get enough of it.

You started to tap your foot to the beat of your song, Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. You started to hum some of the words. You stopped when you felt like someone was looking at you. You quickly sat your head up and made direct eye contact with a man. He was sitting across from you at another table, he was wearing a blue hat. You smirked at him because you knew exactly who he was. You took off your headphones and sat them down on the table next to your book.

You sat back in your seat, folding your arms. "You know I'm looking right at you, right?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I was just observing." He responded.

"You're not fooling anyone with that hat, Captain." You pointed at his hat. "Can I help you with something?"

He hesitated a bit before speaking. "I was wondering what song you were listening to. I can hear it from over here." You thought for a moment, before gathering your things and getting up. You walked over to his table and sat across from him.

"Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. I recommend literally all of his music. You'll love it." He nodded and took out a little notebook from his jacket pocket. You looked down at It and saw several other things. You chuckled when you noticed "Cinderella," written.

He finished writing what he needed and stretched his hand across the table. "Steve Rogers." You shook his hand, "Y/N Y/L/N".