BUCKY BARNES ☑︎

BASICS ↴

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

At the start, you were closed off and scared of everything. The slightest touch or sound would send you into a panic attack. You were very quiet and barely ever spoke.

But, ever since you basically moved into the avenger's tower, you've changed. You talk more, you finally get to laugh and let loose. You never knew just how fun and exciting you could be.

YOUR FAMILY

Parents Your Mother, sadly passed away when you were 7 years old. She passed after a very bad car accident. You were her pride and joy and she loved you more than anything. Before that, you never knew your Father. But after everything happened, you were sent to live with him. He never wanted kids. Growing up, you basically had to take care of yourself. He was very abusive, to the point where you had to run away from home.

Siblings You have a younger half brother. You never really got to know him. His mother wanted nothing to do with your Father, so she took him away and you hadn't seen him since he was born. You are 3 years older than him.

FriendsHonestly, you didn't have any friends. But since you've lived in the tower, you've made friends with everyone on the team. You're closest to Natasha. She was there for you since the beginning and she's more like an older sister to you now.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

You never got the chance to have a significant other or go on dates.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

When you lived with your Mom, you always had something fun to do with her. She loved spoiling you and she was your best friend. She always made sure you were well taken of.

Living with your Father was a living nightmare. You didn't have the best home or care. You rarely ever smiled. Sometimes you would smile when you saw children with their parents. You were happy that they were getting the love they deserve.

You stayed inside the majority of the time. You didn't go out with friends or do normal teenage things. It was just you and your thoughts.

YOUR LIFE NOW THAT YOU ARE WITH BUCKY

Bucky tries everything he can to make sure you are comfortable with him. Things are a little rocky bc both of you have a bad past, but your try to make things work. Sometimes he can be closed off and your relationship will sometimes be a little off. But the two of you always bounce back together. Overall, you are happy with Bucky and he is happy with you.

I almost didn't write this because I've been feeling sick all day, but I'm feeling better and decided to do this. I just wanna say tho, I know this preference might be sensitive to some people. So I just wanna say, this wasn't to offend anyone at all. I just didn't want every single preference to be happy and loving. So there might be some touchy topics in upcoming chapters in the future. But I truly mean no disrespect and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always available.