SAM WILSON CATCH - UP

HOW YOU MET

HOW YOU MET

         You and Sam met when he was undercover for a mission. He was seated at a coffee shop, listening to Steve talk in his earpiece. When he noticed you walk in with your friend. He watched you as you stood, looking at the menu.

He took it upon himself, to talk to you. He walked up next to the menu and pretended to look at it. He glanced over at you and then back up.

"I take it you've never been here before?" He asked you.

You looked at him, embarrassed. "Is it that obvious."

He chuckled at your response. "Well, you seemed a little lost when you came in here." You blushed and looked away from him, so he wouldn't see the look in your face. "I actually do recommend the hot chocolate. It's always a good starter."

You looked back up at him. "That was actually the first thing I looked at. I should probably hurry up and order, I have somewhere I have to be with my friend. But it was nice to meet you, mr-?"

"Sam Wilson. and you are?"

"Y/n y/l." You smiled kindly at him. "Maybe I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, definitely. See you around, y/n."

SPENDING TIME WITH HIM

           After meeting Sam, you went back to the same coffee shop almost every day, at the same time. You had did this for a month straight and eventually, you stopped. You tried to tell yourself that it was just because you liked their hot chocolate, but you knew that was a lie.

One day, you decided to go back to the coffee shop. You were on your way to meet up with a friend and wanted a quick drink. By this point, you had memorized the menu and knew exactly what you wanted.

"The regular?" The cashier, Tobias, asked you. You had came to the shop so often, the workers considered you a regular and basically knew your order. "You know, he came here yesterday."

Your eyes lite up as your new friend, mentioned him. "He did?" You slide a couple of dollar bills over to him, to pay for your drink. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Your drinks already paid for."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "What?" Tobias took his gaze off of you and looked directly behind you. You turned around and saw the man you've been waiting to see.

"Sam! H-hi." You tried your best to cover your excitement.

"Hey, I see you took my advice on the hot chocolate." He says, pointing to your drink that is now sitting on the counter. You blush and turn around and grab your drink.

"Do you, maybe wanna sit, with me?"

He nodded quickly. "Yeah, sure. Wherever you want."

You both walked to a table and took a seat across from each other. You spent a few hours just getting to know him. It seems he had a very eventful life. At the end of the conversation, you both exchanged phone numbers and made plans to meet up again.

FIRST DATE

Sam took you to a cute little restaurant. You both sat outside, next to the harbor. You guys talked, laughed, shared stories about your lives. You really enjoyed his company. At the end of your date, you both slow danced, under the moonlight, to the soft music playing in the background.

HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

After 4 months of going on dates and being unofficial. Sam asked you to be his girlfriend one night while you were at his house, watching movies. You were so happy, you ended up knocking over the bowl of popcorn that you forgot was places on his lap. You both just laughed it off.

FIRST KISS

             He kissed you after he asked you to be his girlfriend. It was the most passionate kiss you've ever had. He pulled you onto his lap and placed his hands on your hips, while you wrapped your arms around his neck.

NAMES IN EACH OTHER'S PHONE

Your name in his phone: Baby ❤️
His name in your phone: Babe ❤️

COUPLE ACTIVITIES YOU DO TOGETHER

You and Sam like to always watch every new movie that comes out. You call yourselves movie critics. You guys have a notebook, filled with every movie you've seen together, and your rating written next to it.

YOUR JOB

             Your working on getting a job as a preschool teacher. So you are a full-time college student as of right now, but you volunteer at schools and you get paid.

DATING HIM INCLUDES

- Your friends calling you Mrs.Falcon

- Big Disney fans

- Being the couple people call goals

- Working out together

- Being friends with Steve

- "Sam, can you pick me up some bread from the store?

- "Say please and I'll think about it

- He makes sure everyone knows your his girl

- Both of you always making sexual jokes

- Both having an rbf, so people are usually intimidated by both of you

- He gives you really good advice

- You balance each other out

- He's the fun one in the relationship

- You're the overprotective one

YOUR SONG

Rock with you by Michael Jackson

          You both are huge Michael Jackson fans. You both love this song so much. You both love to dance to this song together and just have fun and let loose. You and Sam have memorized every word and can easily break out singing at any point and in any circumstance.

May 24, 2020 - 11:23 PM