THEY MEET YOUR FAMILY PT. 1

(if you're confused about your family tree for a character, go back to your backstory series! :) )

TONY STARK

When Tony met your family. They were a bit skeptical at first because, obviously he's a bit older than you plus, his playboy status.

However, they liked that he's wealthy and can take care of you. So, they don't necessarily disapprove, but because of your history in dating, they just want you to be careful.

STEVE ROGERS

They love him! They're happy you found a great guy, who loves you. Steve instantly clicked with your parents. And since you are an only child, they said he's like the som they've always wanted.

After your parents met Steve, you became more open to them.

THOR ODINSON

Your family was... shocked?? When you showed up at the family dinner with the God of Thunder. When you said you were going to introduce your boyfriend, they assumed a nice quiet guy, but who is a lot like you.

Sure Thor is a very nice and respectful man. But, he can sometimes be a bit much. But hey! That's what you love about him.

Your Brothers tried to size him up and intimidate him. But, they were more scared of him than he was of them. But, they were happy for you and they got along with Thor nonetheless.

Your parents, of course, were a bit unsure. On one hand, they were happy because, yay you're dating a God. But on the other hand, dealing with a God can be dangerous. But, you and Thor assured them that you would be kept safe and that is all they cared about.

BRUCE BANNER

You took Bruce to meet your Dad. It took a while for him to agree to go, but he went. You kinda expected your Dad to freak out a bit. But when he met Bruce, you would've thought they knew each other for years. Your Dad loves science and Bruce was more than happy to talk to him about it all.

Your Mom found out you were dating Bruce from the internet. You received a call from her and let's just say, she was not as happy as you thought she would be.

BUCKY BARNES

Bucky met your half Brother. It's been a while since you last saw him, but once he heard that you're in a relationship with the winter soldier. He just had to see it for himself.

You both met up with him at a small restaurant. It surprisingly went well and they both seemed to like each other.

LOKI ODINSON

Your family was... speechless. When you brought home, basically an enemy. You all kinda just sat in your living room in silence. The first person to break the silence was your Mother.

She began asking simple get to know you questions to Loki. To which he answered them politely. Eventually, everyone else began to engage in a conversation with him, and eventually, Loki was comfortable enough to share some of his life stories with your family.

It made you happy that everyone was willing to listen and understand him.

October 15th, 2020 - 7:42 pm