LOKI ODINSON ☑︎

BASICS ↴

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

Generally, you try to be as nice as you can. Almost everyone you work with on SHIELD kinda has this hard exterior and this badass vibe.   At first glance, you look like the sweetest girl in the world, but all that can change with a snap of a finger. You can go from politely shaking someone's hand to throwing them over your shoulder quickly.

However, you are such a hopeless romantic. You believe everyone has a soulmate and all that jazz. You're a big sucker for cheesy romance movies and romantic dates.

YOUR FAMILY

Parents You're parents are still together. You do what you do to keep your family safe. At first, they were scared of you joining SHIELD. But, they couldn't be happier watching you help save the world.

SiblingsYou have twin little brothers who are 17 in high school. People assume you are the younger sibling, they're just tall and look older for their age. You love them to death. Your brother, Elliott, wants to one day be apart of SHIELD. Sometimes you help him train and once in a while, you put in a good word to Fury.

Friends You have a best friend named, Daphne. The two of you have been friends since 7th grade. She's one of the biggest supporters in your life. You have a few other close friends like Maria Hill, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, and Thor. You and Steve talk sometimes, but it's just brief conversations. Tony flirts with you too much and you & Bruce, just don't talk much. You do like the hulk tho.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

You had a boyfriend during your senior year of high school. You broke up with him because you felt it was too risky once you joined SHIELD. Your family would already be in danger, you couldn't put anyone else at risk. Thankfully, he understood and wished you the best of luck.

You had a thing with this one girl on the team. But it ended quickly. She just flirted too much for your liking. You figured if she wanted to be with you, she had to at least act like it. You didn't want to waste your time anymore.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

Your life was pretty simple. You did normal kid stuff, got into some trouble here and there. Nothing too major though. Until you hit 13 when you wanted to learn some basic self-defense. You've always been strong, almost too strong for a kid your age. But besides that, life for you was easy.

Growing up, your peers figured you would grow up to become some smart, rich, businesswoman. But little do they, you were training to become a SHIELD agent.

HOW YOUR LIFE IS NOW THAT YOU ARE DATING LOKI

It was a little, rough, for you to be dating the God of mischief. You two are so opposite of each other, that to others, it looked like your relationship would never last. Sometimes you and Loki will get into fights because you let other people's words get into your head. But at the end of the day, you know Loki loves you and you love him.

here is a picture of sweet baby Tom to bless your day/night

I am desperately trying to get this series done so I can do some more preferences and soon imagines. Because I have so many ideas and I keep forgetting to write them down. >:(