NATASHA CATCH - UP

Nothing but respect for my queen

HOW YOU MET

          You and Natasha met a local gym. She went to the nearby gym for some alone time, which she doesn't get very often. You weren't much into fitness but decided to hit the gym that day. You didn't know much about working out and Natasha noticed because you looked confused when you walked in.

You didn't immediately notice her, but she noticed you. You were debating on leaving when she approached you.

"You look confused. Have you been here before?" She asked you. You immediately noticed her as the Black Widow. Now you were embarrassed.

"No, I haven't. This is the first time I've really worked out in a while." She smiled sweetly at you.

"Come with me, I can help you out." After that, you guys always met up to work out

SPENDING TIME WITH HER

          The first time you and Nat hung out, outside of the gym, you guys had a little sleepover. You both thought this was a fun of getting to know each other. You guys ordered pizza and rented a bunch of movies and stayed up eating and laughing together.

FIRST DATE

         You both went to the beach

         You both went to the beach. The two of you enjoyed some time together at the beach.

FIRST KISS

              Your first kiss with Natasha was on your first date. You laid out on a beach towel, under a big umbrella. After Nat was finished putting on sunscreen, she turned to you and asked if you needed some. You asked if she could apply some to your back for you. To which she happily agreed to. You sat up and moved your hair to the side and she began to rub the sunscreen on you.

After she was finished, she kissed your shoulder. "All done."

You turned your body to face, your faces only inches apart. You blushed, "Thank you."

"You know, in return, you could give me a little something."

You smiled, "Oh? And what would you like?" She gently grabbed your chin and soon, your lips met. The kiss wasn't long, but it was sweet. Once the kiss ended, Nat looked at you.

"That's all I wanted."

SHE ASKS YOU TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND

           The same day as your date, Nat asked you out officially. Things were moving fast but you knew you both liked each other, so why waste time?

Y O U R  J O B

        You work at an ice cream shop. It's not really big on pay but it's enough for you.

N A M E S  I N  E A C H  O T H E R' S  P H O N E' S

Your name in her's: My Angel

Her's in yours: My Girl

COUPLE ACTIVITIES YOU DO TOGETHER

           When she isn't busy with work, you both will spend time together just relaxing and watching movies or just talking. Working as an Avenger can be pretty exhausting, so you let her rest as much as she needs.

DATING HER INCLUDES

- Always working out together

- Always giving her and the team free Icecream whenever they stop by the shop

- Being friends with Clint

- Her understanding your girl problems

- Her calling you "Angel"

- Making each other blush by doing the simplest things

- Watching her train with others on the team

- Not always seeing eye to eye on things

- Waiting up some nights when she goes on missions

- Kinda going with the flow with your relationship

- Her teaching you ballet

- You teaching her how to make homemade ice cream

Sorry if this is kinda short, this is my first time writing girlxgirl haha. I will try to be more detailed as I keep writing.