THEY MEET YOUR FAMILY PT.2

Remember, these go along with your backstory series

VISION

You never met your family, so there wasn't anyone for Vision to meet :(

CLINT BARTON

They were a bit iffy about you being with a man who already had a family. I mean you're young and he already has 3 kids and is twice your age. But, they supported you anyone and was happy to bring in Clint and his children into the family.

PETER PARKER

Peter has already met your family when you were kids. It wasn't a surprise that you two got together, but they still showed their excitement regardless.

SAM WILSON

You took Sam to a family gathering at your Fathers house. First-person he met was your Dad, they got along well from the start. Next, was your older brother. Your brother tried to intimidate Sam, but we all know how scary Sam can look. They both ended getting along.

He met the rest of your family and everyone loved him.

PETER QUILL

You never met your family, so there wasn't anyone for Peter to meet :(

PIETRO MAXIMOFF

Pietro met your older brother. Your brother is a hard guy to impress, so your loving boyfriend made sure to be on his best behavior.

The dinner was a bit awkward. No one spoke unless you did. By the end of it, you could tell it was going to take some more effort for the two of them to get along. But, at least your brother doesn't hate him.

WANDA MAXIMOFF

You and Wanda bumped into your family at a diner. They were pretty shocked to see that you seemed genuinely happy, as you laughed and spoke to Wanda.

They approached you first. Pretending everything was okay and asking questions. You shut them and told them to kindly leave so you and your girlfriend could enjoy your date. They were even more shocked by that.

They began to cause a scene and you could see Wanda was becoming uncomfortable. You both left immediately, not before telling them to never speak to you again.

October 25th, 2020 - 7:47 pm