PETER PARKER ☑︎

♡

★ Just a reminder, you are a teenager in Peter's preferences. Kinda illegal to be older than him haha.★

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

You're that person that seems sweet but can easily catch an attitude. You're the overprotective friend who is always ready to defend the people you love. I love making people laugh and you love to just enjoy life.

YOUR FAMILY

Parents Your parents are still together and still madly in love.

Siblings You have 2 siblings. You have an older sister named, Isla, who is 21. You guys aren't really close because growing up she's always been mean to you. So that really tainted your relationship. Then you have a younger sister named, Lily, who is 13. You both are super close and you would do anything for her.

Friends ⇨ You have two close friends named, Layla and Caroline. You've known them almost all your life. You're also friends Ned.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

★ You had a few crushes here and there but never had an actual boyfriend. You've kissed a few boys, you thought could potentially, be your boyfriend, but things just never worked out.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

You had a good childhood. You grew up with a very loving and supportive family. The only problem you had, was your sister. She was your biggest bully. You were thrilled when she finally moved out. She doesn't visit often, so you could honestly care less about her.

Being a teenager has its ups and downs. But for the most part, you're enjoying being a teen and just living life.

HOW YOUR LIFE IS NOW THAT YOU ARE WITH PETER

Not much of your life has changed. Being with Peter has made you the happiest you've ever been. You feel like your life is complete with him in it. He is your first boyfriend, so you feel like a lovesick puppy. Your family adored Peter even before you started dating, so telling them the news wasn't too hard.

May 25th, 2020 - 4:34

Writing went a little easy today :) I'm working on getting my life together. I started a new workout routine and I'm trying to styles with my hair. I'm just sorta in a good mood today. But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, it's a little short, but I didn't really have any big ideas for this one.