PETER PARKER CATCH - UP

HOW YOU MET

HOW YOU MET

You and Peter have known each other since 6th grade. You guys never really talked, besides that one time in 8th grade, you were put in a group project with him and two other kids. After that, sometimes you'd wave at him in the hallway whenever you saw him.

SPENDING TIME WITH HIM

In high school, you became friends with Peter's friend, Ned. He usually would invite you along with him and Peter, whenever they went out. You and Peter got closer over time. You were oblivious to the fact that he grew a crush on you and you didn't find out until you're sophomore year.

FIRST DATE

When you found out Peter liked you, it was when he asked you to homecoming. He asked you out in front of the whole school, with a big banner that said, Will You Go To Hoco With Me?

The night of homecoming, he and Aunt May, came to your house. He met your parents and your mom took a ton of pictures of the two of you. After all that was done, Aunt May drove you and Peter to the school for the dance. Once you guys got there, she took a few more pictures of the both of you, all while embarrassing Peter in the process by mentioning how much he's grown.

You really enjoyed your night with Peter. You guys danced, laughed, talked. It was the best date you've ever been on.

FIRST KISS

You and Peter kiss after homecoming. When Aunt May, drove you back to your house after the dance. Peter walked you to your door.

"I- uh- I had a lot of fun tonight." He said, nervously smiling.

You blushed. "I had fun too, Peter." You nervously played with the fabric on your dress as you looked up at Peter.

"I was thinking, if you want - ya know, totally up to you - maybe we could.." he trailed off. "Uh, Mr. Stark, gave me a new gaming system and I know you like video games, so would you maybe want to, come over ... one day, not now, because it's kinda late, but maybe tomorrow-"

You cut him off by grabbing his face and placing your lips on his. He froze for a little bit, before putting his hands on your waist, deepening the kiss. You could tell it was his first kiss, he was very gentle with you. You were a bit more experienced, so just to tease him, you licked the bottom of his lip before breaking the kiss.

"So, I'll text you when I'm on my way tomorrow?" You said, confidently.

"Uh- Yeah, yeah. I'll be home all day, so just- you can come whenever."