3 - ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ

LATER THAT DAY~

Four people stood inside the Bang residence. Yongguk was staring straight at Jongup, who was trying to avoid his eyes. Himchan was sitting next to Yongguk.

He was looking down at his cellphone but made sure to keep an eye out for any movement that Yongguk made.

Mia was sitting in a large chair that belongs to her father. She was curled up in the chair but kept her eyes down as she picked at her fingernails.

The tension in the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. No one saying anything that might cause a certain person to jump off.

Yongguk glared at Jongup, he knew that Jongup was avoiding any type of contact with him but he needed this endless silence to end. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a heavy sigh. "Okay....so tell me what you're going to do," Yongguk said.

Jongup didn't look at Mia nor did he want to look a Yongguk. "What do you mean, what am I going to do?"

From his statement, everyone shot up and turned to look at Jongup. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!" Yongguk voice rose. "SITTING OVER THERE IS THE PERSON YOU HAVE SEX WITH AND SHE IS PREGNANT. SHE HAD EVERYTHING GOING FOR HER BEFORE MEETING YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE THE FUCKIN' AUDACITY TO SAY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO. I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO DO WITH YOU AND THAT'S BEAT THE LIVIN' SHIT OUT OF YOU."

From that Yongguk started to storm over to Jongup as he tried to run away from him. Himchan grabbed a hold of Yongguk's hand and Mia pulled on the other. "Yongguk, no. Please!"

Yongguk tried to fight both of them off of him so he could get to Jongup. "YONGGUK, PLEASE STOP!!!" Mia cried.

Just as Yongguk went to hit Jongup, Mia stepped in front of him stopping her brother from hitting Jongup. "Please, stop," she begged. She dropped to her knees as she continued to cry. "Just please, stop." Yongguk stared at Mia, who was still crying. He lowered his fist and squatted down to her.

"I'm sorry, Mia but he needs to take care of his responsibility." He lifted her head to his so he could look her in the eyes. Both Himchan and Jongup stared down at the two siblings. Jongup stuffed his hands into his pocket as he watched.

"What I mean to say, how do you know that child is mine that she is carrying? There's a rumor that she was sleeping with everyone."

AUTHOR'S NOTES: AND AT THAT MOMENT, IS WHEN JONGUP REALIZED THAT HE HAD JUST FUCKED UP.

SMACK

Jongup's head turned hard to the right as he touched his cheek. The person standing in front of him and the person who hit him was Mia. "HOW DARE YOU!"

Both Yongguk and Himchan stood dumbfounded as they watched. In all the time that both of them knew Mia, she has never argued with anyone, hit anyone or anything, or even raised her voice. "You were the first person I've ever laid down with and you know that. And now you have the audacity to call me a slut. Jongup if you don't want to be there, just say so. But to call me names that both of us know that's not true, I'm not going to let that go. You know what, I can take care of this child with or without your help. So just leave. GO! I thought that both of us can talk like adults but I guess we can't."

Mia then stormed away from the three guys and ran up the stairs, slamming her room door in the process. Jongup was still holding the side of his face and he was left by himself with Yongguk and Himchan. Himchan turned around and sat back on the sofa grabbing his phone out and starting tapping on it. He lifted one eye to Jongup.

"If I was you, I would get the hell out of this house. Without Mia here to stop him, your ass is good as dead," He warned.

Jongup turned to see Yongguk clinching his fist closed and starting to step towards Jongup. Yongguk lifted his arms and cracked his knuckles as he approached Jongup.

"3......2......o..." Himchan was counting down and before he could get to "one" Jongup was out the front door and to his car. He quickly started the engine of his vehicle and put the car in reverse before even checking back if there was another car behind him. Yongguk stared out from the front of the door before he closed it and locked it behind him.

He turned back around and stared up at the top floor of his parent's house. His eyes turned to the closed door that belongs to Mia. He ran up the steps two by two then three until he was at her door. He went to knock on the door but he could hear Mia crying on the other end. He put his hand down and shoved his hands into his pocket. For once in his life, he was not able to protect her.

He turned around to allow her to have privacy and went back down the stairs to Himchan. By then Himchan had already put his phone away and was standing outside from the kitchen and smoking a cigarette. Yongguk walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. Himchan turned and handed him the cigarette. "Here, you seem to need this more than I do right now."

Yongguk took the cigarette away from Himchan and inhaled the content deep into his lungs. He held it for a while before finally exhaling the smoke out. He chuckled before taking another puff. "If Mia saw me doing this, she would have a fit." He handed the cigarette back to Himchan who laughed for a while.

"Yeah, she would honestly kill the both of us before the content inside us did."

They both laughed out loud thinking about Mia as the sunset. After a while of silence, Himchan broke the silence between them. "So when are you going to tell your parents?" He asked, handing the rest of the cigarette back to Yongguk.

Yongguk shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know. I know that it would break their heart especially my dad's." Himchan nodded his head agreeing with what Yongguk said. Before Yongguk's dad and Mia's mother got married, Yongguk's father adored Mia. He was his sunshine that continued to brighten his world. So when they found out that Mia is pregnant it's going to break his heart the most.

Yongguk shook his head as he turned his head to look up and over to his sister's bedroom window. Normally light to her bedroom would be on but right now it was off as the moon started to rise to take over.

~~~~~

thanks for reading

SONG POSTED: FAKY ~ AFTERGLOW

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

💛💜💛💜💛