ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

THE FIRST MEET

DAEHYUN and Youngjae first met during their college years. Youngjae was first starting college and Daehyun was a student-teacher at the same college.

When Youngjae walked into his Biology class, Daehyun was there sitting at the professor's desk preparing to introduce himself to their instructor. When Daehyun lifted his eyes and glanced over the now filled class, his eyes stopped on Youngjae.

Daehyun was intrigued by the gentleman who stepped into his room but of course, he wasn't sure if the man was the guy.

So one day, Youngjae was having some difficulties in his biology class and approached Daehyun for assistance. Of course, Daehyun complied with the request since he had strong feelings for the younger.

With each session with Daehyun, Youngjae started feeling a strong urge that he never felt before and at first couldn't understand.

When Youngjae would come to class, he was always greeted happily by the instructor. Youngjae would give a faint smile before rushing quickly to his seat.

The class would start and Youngjae would listen until his mind would wander until all he was fantasizing about was Daehyun.

Am I gay? He wondered but then moments later he would slap himself back to reality but when he would look towards the front of the class, he would see Daehyun glancing in his direction.

Youngjae would snap his head and start scribbling away in his notebook, but he knew Daehyun was still watching him.

An hour and a half later, the class would end and Youngjae would quickly scramble to gather all of his things and headed out of the class, but he stopped.

Right in front of him stood Daehyun, his face showed concerned for the man in front of him.

"Why have you stopped coming to our study sessions?" He asked, slowly walking up to Youngjae. Youngjae stood frozen unable to answer the man's question.

"Youngjae, say something to me."

Finally, Youngjae grabbed his bag and jetted out of the classroom, leaving behind a confused Daehyun.

-

Days went by and Youngjae stopped coming to any of the classes and stayed cooped up in his dorm. He needed to figure out things for himself. He needed to know why he was having these feelings for someone and that being of another man.

What was going on with him?

At last, he wasn't the only one being concern about what was going on. Daehyun also notices the absence from Youngjae and he felt a ping in his heart regarding the younger.

But of course, he couldn't

"Alright class, unfortunately, this will be my last day as your instructor. I was accepted into medical school and so this is my day."

A loud groan erupted in the class due to all of the students feeling disappointed that they were not going to see him again.

Daehyun smiled softly knowing that he was going to miss being an instructor but his passion was medicine one wanted to keep pursuing it.

He watched as all of his students pick up their things and exit out of the class leaving him alone to straighten up. Just then, a soft tap at his door made him turn his head and see who it was.

"Hi," the quiet voice said.

Daehyun looked upholding the papers in hand as the person walked up to him. "Can I help you?"