8 - ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

"Are you telling that Mia Bang is pregnant?" The officer asked rubbing the side of his face.

Mrs. William nodded her head as she opens Mia's bag revealing the small brown bag that was inside. "When she didn't come back, I went to grab her bag and take it to her. This fell out and I noticed that it shouldn't be something a child her age would have and the more I read I started to put two and two together. She was not looking good in my class and now I knew why."

The officer in charge quickly rushed over one of his officers. "Tell those at the hospital that she's could be pregnant so they would need to take good care of her. Do you hear me?" The officer nodded and radio the information to the officers at the officer.

"Damn, this just keeps getting better and better," The head officer said, rubbing his temple.

"We can't let everyone know about this, do you understand?" Mrs. William said. "She the daughter of the man that was in a former high position."

"Do you think I don't know that?" The Head officer snapped. "Why do you think I'm making sure that she gets treated with the best of the best care?"

Mrs. William nodded agreeing with the officer. The officer turned back to Junhong was standing there like a zombie. "Look whatever you hear doesn't this circle, do you hear me?!"

Again Junhong just nodded his head. Basically, all of this information was slowly but surely being collected inside his head. He knew of Mia but he now was founding out more and more information about her and he was now wrapped out with it. The head officer then guided both of them out of the school and placed Junhong into his vehicle. He placed Mia's bag on the passenger and sat staring back at the school. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

Finally, the person on the other end answered. "Jongup, where are you?"

"Um, in class. They have the school on lockdown."

Officer Moon rubbed the front of his face. "Tell your teacher that your father is outside."

"Uh, okay but why are yo-"

"JUST DO AS I SAY!" Officer Moon interrupted.

Officer Moon could hear Jongup talking to the teacher, whose voice sounded familiar. "Hey, dad they are letting me out."

Officer Moon hung up his phone as he turned to stare at the school bag that was in his passenger's seat. He looked up to see his son being escorted by one of the officers and over to his patrol car. The officer saluted Mr. Moon before walking by to the school. "Get in the car, Jongup."

Jongup stuffed his hands into his jacket. He turned to look at the person who was in the backseat of his father's car. "Why is Junhong in the car, dad?"

"Jongup, could you just get in the car."

Jongup ran over to the passenger's seat and went to open up the door when he noticed a female schoolbag in the passenger seat. "Dad, why do you have a female school bag?"

This time it was Junhong who finally said something. "It's Mia's bag, hyung. I found her in the bathroom knocked out." Jongup stood frozen as he had just seen a ghost.

"For once in your life Jongup, get in the car." His dad said.

Jongup got into the patrol car and kept staring at the school bag. "She was found in the bathroom unconscious?" Officer Moon nodded his head as he started up the engine of his car and looked back to back out of the parking lot of the school.

He exited out of the school and turned left to take them to the hospital. No one in the car said a word as he pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. He then grabbed the school bag and tossed it over to Jongup. The motion for Jongup to look inside. Jongup took the bag and just held it. When he didn't open the bag Officer Moon decided to open it for him. He grabbed the small brown bag and tossed it over to Jongup. "Go on and look inside. LOOK!" He demanded from his son.

Jongup looked inside and pulled out a box of prenatal vitamins and also prescribed pills for morning sickness. He then slipped them back in the bag. "Tell me, did you know?!"

When Jongup didn't say anything. "Look, Jongup right now that child is fighting for her life. And for once in your life, you can't even tell if you knew that she pregnant."

"I only found out a couple of weeks ago, when she text me about it," Jongup said.

"My GOD, Jongup how many times have I've told you to wrap out?!"

"I did, dad. I guess the condom slipped off." Jongup said quietly.

Right now Officer Moon wanted to slap the shit out of his son but certain things top the list. "Do you know the child she is?"

Jongup sighed as he stared at the items in his hand. "Yeah, recently."

Junhong who was in the back seat just stared in shock hearing the confession from his hyung. He knew that his hyung was seeing someone, he thought that he was back with Jiyeon but this confession just topped everything. And now to found out that the person he was seeing was also pregnant. He was just learning about who Mia's stepfather was and how important he was to the town.

"Well, you better hope she pulls through." He said as he opened his door. Junhong followed but Jongup stayed in the car as he stared at the stuff he still in his hand. Jongup stared and stared at the stuff until a small tear dropped down on his hand. He lifted his hand and noticed two familiar faces rushing inside the hospital.

He gathered up all of Mia's stuff putting it back in the bag. He opens up the door and followed the rushed inside the hospital.

In his hand, he had Mia's handbag.

~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Didn't see that coming, huh? Jongup's father is a police officer. More of the story about who's Yongguk and Mia's father in the next chapter.

Stay tuned.

💛💜💛💜💛