18 - ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ (ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀᴇᴅ)

Jongup stood looking at Jiyeon when she requested to talk to him. He hasn't really spoken to since everything has happened to Mia and ray didn't feel now was the best time to start.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked with his hand shoved into the pocket of his pants. She once again stared down at the paved ground and then looked back up to Jongup.

"Can we talk in private?"

Jongup glance around the parking lot. There wasn't anyone around nor anyone around them. "Why can't we talk here?" He asked her.

She bit the bottom of her lip so hard that she could taste the metallic substance in her mouth. "I just want to go someplace where it's just us, please," she begged.

Jongup rubbed the back of his neck plus letting out a frustrated sigh before walking over to his car. He hits the unlock button on his car and motions for Jiyeon to get inside the car as well. She walked over to the passenger and open the door to get into the car.

"Where to?" Jongup asked her.

"My place," she answered back.

Jongup let out a groan but ahead and started the engine to drive them both to her place.

~🔹~

Jongup pulled up to Jiyeon's place and turned off the engine. Jiyeon got out of the car and headed over to the front door. She turned back to see Jongup still sitting in the car and had his head glaring into his phone. She walked back over to the driver's side and knocked on the door.

He looked up seeing her staring at him. "Are you coming?"

Jongup shook his head while he proceeded to take off his seatbelt. He opens the door shoving his phone into his pants pocket. Jiyeon slipped her key inside the front door and they headed into the house.

Jongup surveyed the around and could sense that Jiyeon's parents were nowhere in the house. She placed her stuff to the side and motion for Jongup to follow her. But Jongup didn't move he stayed put in the foyer never inching any more into the house. "What did you want to talk about, Jiyeon?"

"Us," she answered. But she never turned to look at Jongup.

Eying her from behind. "What do you mean us?"

Jiyeon stared off into the distance. From behind Jongup couldn't see that her eyes were filling up with tears. The situation with Mia has been eaten her up inside. And she didn't know what to do. Knowing that she was responsible for what happened to someone innocent made Jiyeon start to think about their own self. "Jongup do you like me?"

Jongup coughed hearing her asked that question. "Um, well...."

Jiyeon then turned around to face him. Streams of tears were now running down her face. "I'm pregnant."

Now Jongup was coughing uncontrollably. He tried to catch him after hearing her announcement. "Y-you're pregnant?" he stuttered asking.

Jiyeon nodded her head as she slowly walked towards Jongup. "Yes, and it's yours."

The confession made Jongup mind start to spin but then all of sudden. "How far along are you" he wondered.

She stared at him confused. "What you mean?"

"What do you think that means? I haven't slept with you since September. So that child can't be mine."

Jongup stared at Jiyeon there's no way she could be pregnant especially staring at her stomach. And even if she was, he couldn't be. He honestly hasn't slept with anyone ever since Mia has been in the hospital. The only thing that he cared about was her and the child that she mostly might have had right now.