3. Coming home

Yes. Finally..

He was free!

He was jobless!

Even if the destroying was quite stress relieving, it doesn't mean he wanted to do that shit again.

Cause being hated from the whole multiverse and getting more trauma was not very ideal for his already harried mind.

Why had he gotten the job then you may ask,

well..

(Flashback)

Some Deity/voice: Hey can you be the destroyer?

Geno: Who are you and are you speaking inside my head right now? Wtf?

Some Deity/voice: Uhh.. (Explains on who they are)

Geno: So.. you a god that is also a manager of the multiverse?

Some Deity/voice: Yep. And can you please be the destroyer?? Cause if you don't, your whole family and multiverse might get swallowed by the void.

Geno: ..Are you threatening me and my family?

Some Deity/voice: No! I am telling you cause some guy called ink is creating too much and well, he needs the paint from getting the aus created to feel which is pretty justified.. But! he needs self control! and help!

Geno: How do I know you are not lying to me?

Some Deity/voice:(shows actal proof) So can you do this job? Please??

Geno: Why me?

Some Deity/voice: Cause you wanted to destroy your timeline once.

Geno: That's the reason you choose me? Which is a Pretty good reason I guess.. Are there any other candidates for being this 'destroyer'?

Some Deity/voice: None. Only you. The others are the ones who are either a pacifist, is dead, can't control themselves,Have too many other problems to deal with, their au can't work without them, and finally the unstable crazy ones.

Geno: Oh.

Some Deity/voice: So.. you in?

Geno: What are the up and downs if I do this?

Some Deity/voice: You get new powerful powers! And a new form which you can always change back! Also you become immortal which you already kind of is but more??

Geno: And the downs?

Some Deity/voice: You loose some of your memories for safety measures. You can get it back when your job will be no longer needed though! Also no one will recognize you and many people will hate you cause you will kill and destroy the aus for space.

Geno: How long will I be doing this if I get the job?

Some Deity/voice: Probably until we find a permanent solution for Ink and not a temporary solution like this. Which would might be take centuries..?

Geno: Okay. Give me more reasons to do this. And more information on Ink's problem.

Some Deity/voice: You do ask a lot.. which is pretty fair considering the risks of this job.

Geno: I finally have my happy ending and my own family with me. I am not going to throw them away just for the good of everybody and the multiverse.

Some Deity/voice: You know..As I previously said,that might get all thrown away to the void if no one stops Ink. And since you asked, here it is. (Gives information about Ink and his 'soul' problems)

Geno: ..Alright. I will be this 'destroyer'. Just give a moment to call my husband.

Some Deity/voice: Thank you and sorry about this.. Also, take your time man.

(flaskback end)

What a long hell of a flaskback. But it was probably for the best. You can't just agree to a risky job without reading out the details.

Now that's just plain stupid.

Even if Error didn't remember all the memories of being 'Geno'

he remembered that to always read or ask the details if you are gonna make a deal.

He thinks it was inspired by watching anime magical girls with his alphys.

..He doesn't remember the actual anime that inspired him though.

But it's okay because his memories are all slowly coming back.

Error will remember it again someday.

Oh. Right. He's no longer Error anymore. He's Geno again.  Anyways, beside being sidetracked by memories and names being changed,

he needed to go back. Go back to where?

His home of course!

Not the antivoid, that was his fake home to make the others believe

that was his au so he could trick them further.

It was all part of the plan.

Geno started to open the portal to his 'real' home.

Before going in, his form started to shift.

His colorful bones turning into ghastly white,

his signature error signs becoming floating white particles.

His scarf now looking like classic papyrus's scarf with his other

clothes looking like classic sans's clothes but white and bloody.

And finally, a large bleeding scar that was often seen in genocide runs running across his front.

The change now being done, he entered the portal.

"I am coming reaps.. You better not have touched or thrown away my stuff while I was gone for centuries!"