30. Be the change you want to be

Cross looked kind of shocked at the information.

But he quickly recovered.

It seems Dream have upgraded his ways.

How did he know it was Dream?

Well, Dream was not exactly the sneakiest person...

So he definitely noticed him coming here but ignored it and acted dumb.

Cause he knew that Dream came here to rescue Ink.

However, he had to give him credit for his plans.

Even if his infiltration skills were unspeakable, he had created a great distraction for the condiment lovers.

Perhaps it wasn't so surprising, considering it was a well-known fact that the Classic Sanses adore ketchup.

And hell, if you just exclude Nightmare and Cross himself, the whole gang was a group of insane Classic Sanses.

"Horror, it seems you were cursed. But thankfully, it will be gone in an hour."

Cross explained to Horror after musing about other things.

"Wait, cursed?"

Horror asked him with an absurd tone.

"Yep. Cause apparently, curses do exist.It just made your hearing a little reduced."

Cross answered.

Then he grabbed a chocolate that he has saved in his inventory.

As he crushed the chocolate into his mouth, Cross wondered if he should bake a pie to cheer up his comrades.

And maybe, just a little maybe...

He could afford to give one for Blue and his friends.

He never thought that he would ever see Dust acting like a fan girl.

Killer understood it because he also equally loved ketchup, but that didn't mean he was able to largely express such genuine emotion like Dust did.

Well, there was a chance he was able to do that when his soul is in a heart shape...

But that was a rare event.

Hmm...this made him question something.

How did this gang even work anyway?

An emotionally handicapped man who is obsessed with knifes, an octopus boss who has anger issues, an insane grump who likes to talk to his dead brother, a crazy starved man who made the refrigerator his hiding place, and lastly, the awkward fluffy warrior who was the only one who knew how to properly do all the housework.

Honestly, it was a god's choice when Nightmare picked Cross as one of them.

Cross was indeed in the 'bad sans' category if you just glanced at him. However, that perception became very different when you earned his trust.

Speaking of Cross...Was that him with Horror over there?

"Hey Crossy! Don't eat all of that chocolate and give me some!"

Killer shouted with a shit eating grin.

"Dude! Get your own chocolate! This is mine!"

Cross yelled back.

Dust just looked at them shouting at each other before slurping more ketchup.

While Horror walked and sat close to him to watch.

"Awww- Don't be such a grouch like Dust!"

Killer said with a joking tone.

"Hey!"

Dust responded.

"Killer, If you don't leave my chocolate and Dust alone, you won't be getting dessert tonight."

Cross declared.

"We have dessert tonight?"

Horror questioned him.

"...Yes."

Cross answered.

Killer gasped.

"Is it chocolate pie?"

Killer asked with a hopeful tone.

He even had his eye lights out to do the puppy eyes on Cross.

And if one looked more closely, they could see that his soul was no longer the target shape it was infamous for.

It looked like a normal red soul with just a white heart outline in it.

"That depends on your behavior."

Cross replied to him.

He was trying to look stern, but it wasn't working.

Perhaps it was because he knew that Killer's soul changing event wasn't a very common one.

It only happened when Killer was genuinely happy and in peace.

If those who were not a part of the 'Bad Sanses' heard this information, they would probably think he was out of his mind.

"So it's a yes!"

Killer exclaimed.

"Didn't you hear what Cross said?"

Dust muttered.

"Judging by his response, he didn't."

Horror said with a chuckle.

He knew that Cross's pies were something to die for.

Even if he forgets anything else,

that fact was a constant thing beside him.

And Horror reveled on it.

It was such a shame that the Star Sanses never got to taste that beauty.

He almost pitied them.

...

Just kidding.

Horror hoped that only blue get a piece someday.