Uhm just read it if you want just some information

Ok so I see a lot of people like this book and I'm so greatfull for all of you who like my book and find it good. Yes I do plan on finishing it even though it takes me like five month to post chapters but I have a really messy life and still trying to figure it all out. I'm not here to really say anything seriously I just wanted to ask y'all something is all. 😭😭Who let me write those first 16-18 chapters???? Like I'm just going through it all and they are in so much need of editing. Everything is but not as much as those chapters. Great idea but it was not expressed that well at all. Like for a first time reader it probably isn't bad but I've read this so many times and my writing style has changed and grown so much. I literally cannot take myself seriously. My style of writing is so different now but honestly it was a good style for when I first started writing it and I wouldn't have grown if I hadn't started somewhere. But anyways yeah that's all I had to say about it.

And if you've read up until this point things are going to get a lot more confusing. Like as in complete flip confusing. Characters will be the same, plot plot will be the same, but I just don't like the way it's moving right now and you all know that the original life you read the main character isn't her real life so her actual story will be told from now on. Just bare with me and I promise you'll like the way everything turns out. Also I'm changing Trevor's name to Kevin because I just don't want him with that name anymore. It doesn't really fit. Harley name will stay Thana which I recently changed it to. And I also took away the characters chapter because I feel like they should be seen through your eyes, not have an image of someone over it. And any pictures that I use with someone's body isn't how I expect the body to look it's just for the clothes.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*