Chapter 13: Faint Cries

"I did it" I shouted happily "you did what" Jack said opening his eyes. "Sorry sweets did I wake you up my bad I'm just well excited" he gave me a curious look. "Come on" I said yanking him up out of bed. I stayed in his room last night, I was to lazy to go to mines, its all the way down the hall. Anyway I dragged him out into the woods and looked at him "why'd you bring me here" he asked and I smiled. "I over ruled his spell" I said doing a weird little victory dance. "Who" right I didn't tell him that part "so when I passed out I was sent into a dream state so the Demon King AKA my Grandfather could speak with me" I started. "He I'm guessing had some witch do a spell so he can tell my emotions and probably also read my mind but I finally found a counter spell and it worked" he raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure it worked" I laughed a little "the spell makes whoever is in your head think your the opposite of how you actually feel" perks."How do you feel" I shrugged "between annoyed and unfazed" he nodded. "Doesn't tell me why you brought me into the woods at 3 in the morning" oh that. "I just like the woods" I said sitting on a tree stump. "Listen you can sit outside all night but I–" I told him to shush when I heard a faint whimper coming from about a mile out. It sounded like a kid and I immediately started running in the direction of the sound with Jackson not to far behind me. When we got to the source of the sound I instantly growled.

       I saw a little boy will blood and cuts all over him I'm not even sure how he survived. He was surrounded by rouges "back away from him and I might let one of you live" it was like 10, nothing I couldn't handle. I heard one of the rouges start shifting, hearing each bone in their body crack and move into a different spot made me dread the day I finally shift but for now I'd say I was doing pretty good in human form. "We want the kid and we're taking him" some man said "why do you want him" Jackson asked seeing as I was to focused on the bloodied boy to speak. "He's a freak a mistake he doesn't deserve to live." I sniffed the air and besides the blood and rouges I smelt a scent like mines. This little boy was a hybrid like me but a different one he was half shape shifter and wolf. "Well then I guess I am one to but unlike him I can fend for myself and seeing as I can take you all on I'd advise you to stand down" of course they didn't move why would they? The rest of them shifted and they all stalked towards the boy. "Alright fine have it your way" I said going for the first werewolf in my path. He tried to break my leg from the impact of his body colliding with my leg but I think he broke his neck in the process. The next wolf managed to clamp his canines into my thigh pulling me down and throwing me into a tree. Another wolf wasted not time in hopping on me digging his claws into my neck.
        I cried out in pain as I felt the blood flow down my neck but kept fighting. Jack had killed three And nearly killed three more. I decided to let my demon side take over. I focused on all of the darkness in me and felt myself begin to change."Man I forgot how good it felt in this form" I didn't have horns or wings or any of that crap it was the power that made me feel good. I started laughing and twirling around smiling as the night sky turned into a dangerous fear striking storm. "Storms were always my kind of weather" and with that said the lighting did as it was told and struck them down nearly killing them but not completely. "That was so refreshing" I could tell by the terrified and worried looks on their faces that I was a bit scary looking so I calmed down. "Well don't just stand there we've got to get him to a hospital" I said running towards the kid and lifting him up. "Everything will soon be fine little on" I said taking off towards the pack doctor.

      I didn't know how the little boy was doing I was to nervous to see him. I sound stupid I mean its already been 2 weeks I should just go see him but what if I scare him. "Just go in you'll be fine" Ari said to me "what if I cause him to have a panic attack or something" she laughed. "The only one having a panic attack is you now go" she said forcing me into the room. I saw the boy sitting in the hospital bed playing with a toy car "hi little one" he looked up and nervously smiled at me "hi" he said. "Nervous about seeing me huh" he nodded "I was nervous to see you to" he looked at me "why" he asked. I went and sat next to him "well I don't want to scare you seeing as you saw me at a violent moment" he gripped onto me and hugged me. "I'm not scared you save me" I hugged him back. "What's your name kiddo" I asked "Sam" I smiled. "Well little one my names Thana and your safe now" I felt him start crying in my arms so I just stayed there holding him. "No one will ever hurt you again"

(Authors note)

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡