chapter 8: I Hate This Place

Jordan come on I have on non supporting sneakers. Stop this childish nonsense" I sighed, chasing after her "I just wanna talk to him." Yeah right more like turn him into a pile of ashes. I finally caught up to her and tackled her to the ground "come on big sis haven't we grown out of this by now" I said smiling at her. "He's cute" she said "eh he's OK he doesn't look better than my sweet brothers" I said smiling at them. "I Heard That You Know But Since Their Your Family And Will Probably Tear Me Apart I'll Let It Slide" Jack yelled from across the yard. "Yeah your sister threatened to do the same thing to me" my sister looked mad "oh relax she's my best friend come meet her" I said pulling her up. I looked into Ariella's eyes and saw them filled with hate. I looked at who she was looking at and it was one of angels friends Mason. "Uh Ari" I said confused. She walked up to him and punched him in the face "I don't even want to know." Better to just let it be.

"Well now that that's out of the way we will all like you to show us to our rooms, my brothers will handle our things because they love me so much and it's only 2 bags, Jaiden and Jack Will get their own '' I said walking past Luis and Trevor. I sensed someone behind me "Thana can we talk" I knew exactly who it was "bout what" I asked "us." I started laughing a lot, I laughed so hard I was crying "I'm sorry you have me confused there was never an us and there never will be, you were going to reject me so I just beat you to it" he looked pissed.
      "Your my mate you belong to me" that's where this conversation stopped. "Listen here you herpes infested little fuck boy I belong to no one and you were never my true mate Jackson is, and also I am not here because of you or Luis I'm here to make sure my Pack by birth doesn't go to shit land got it" I said in a strangely evil voice. "This is my Pack and you will respect the future alpha of it" Luis said walking in "you know damn well this isn't your pack and I don't have to respect anyone but my Alpha and parents but thanks to you my parents are dead" he looked enraged. "You can tell people whatever you want but I know the truth, now I want the best rooms for us all in this Pack house we will start our business tomorrow after school" I said walking into the kitchen raiding their fridge. 

(That evening)

"Jackson what are you doing in there I only took an hour your taking years" Jackson decided he wanted to take a 3 hour shower. "You could always come back in and join me, it's just as fun." 

"why did my mate have to be so horny"

*Probably because you won't let him please you*

"Who the hell are you"

*Mind your tone, I am your wolf Aiden*

"And you just now talking to me why exactly"

*Because you weren't ready now you are*

"Oh so do you do this a lot"

*Do what*

"Pop into my head whenever you want"

*Well basically yes*

"Could you not"

*Why don't you like me*

"Of course I do I'm just a bit weirded out that's all"

*IT will take some getting use to but you'll warm up to me honey, but I've got to go for now you have a naked mate in here and unless you want to wake up a non virgin I best be going"

"OK Aiden see you later I guess"

      "Thana you there," Jack asked, walking out the bathroom. "Put on some clothes" I said in a serious tone and like always he smirked "why" he asked. "You've seen me undressed before" he said walking towards me "so what go put some clothes on" I told him "fine" he said walking towards the closet. "What's wrong?" he asked me "nothing" I shook it off. "You would never pass up the chance to make some smart remark," he said, putting on his clothes. "I don't know this place just brings back a lot of bad memories" I simply said "because of your parents" I shook my head "because of me." He walked over to me and sat down laying his head on mine. "Anything that happened here in your past I will make sure it stays in the past, I know I don't always show it but I would go around the earth to Hell and back just so you could be Happy" I smiled. 
      "You know now that the bet is over I can tell you whatever I want right" he smirked "and what is it that you would like to tell me?" I sighed "I'm horny all the time man its annoying as hell but I also promised my sister no sex until I go into heat so I guess we've got to wait?" He stood up and lifted me up onto him "the promise said nothing about making out though" I said. He looked at me and kissed me like nothing was more important. He laid me down,and got on top of me kissing my neck. "No Sex Go To Sleep We've Got School Tomorrow" Angel said growling. "Oh shut up" I replied. Jackson pulled me close and he fell asleep with me singing to him.

Aww how cute she sung him to sleep. It may seem boring now but I ain't gonna keep it that way so if you stick with me you'll be in for quite a ride.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡