Chapter 15: Because women

"Only you two would change in a car" Alice said to me and Ari "well I mean my windows are tented and luckily you can drive so why not" I shrugged. "So where are we going anyway Ari" I asked her "a club duh" well I already knew that. "What kind of club" Alice said as I was fixing my heels "a club to get away from boys" no she didn't. "Your taking up to a all girls club, I went to one of those last year and let's just say it was very eventful" they both looked at me and gave me that 'your so freaking nasty to do that in a bar' look. "It was quite fun actually I remember it detail by detail I could tell you if you'd like" they shook their heads fast and I laughed.

We arrived at the club and got out the car "WHAT THE HELL" Alice screamed looking at me "ouch what's with the loud ass yelling" Ari grabbed her ears. "Thana looks so good man if I was unmated the things I would do" I laughed at how comfortable Alice had become around us over these last few weeks. "Well thanks you look stunning as do you Ari" we all grabbed onto each other and walked in.

The music was blaring, the girls were dancing, lights were flashing all around, it was amazing. The best part is that all of these girls were human so there was no bowing or anything. The girls went to dance but I on the other hand needed a drink. Its sad I can't get drunk though, I ordered me a sexy Monica cocktail and about 5 more after that. "Wanna dance" I heard a girls voice say, I turned around and saw a very attractive girl I mean I may be mated but DAMN. She smiled at me and I returned the smile "sure" I said. She held her hand out and I took it "so what's your name" I asked over the music "Terra what's yours?" Cute name "Thana" she grinned "are you as crazy as her" I like this Terra girl she seems cool. "Well it depends on the situation many say I'm worse" I said as she spent me around. We were dancing when I felt her hands go lower and squeeze my ass I wasn't ashamed or concerned about Jackson, tonight was about me.

"You like that huh" I was to zoned out to answer so I just nodded. She moved a couple more places and I moaned. She moved towards my neck and kissed it "how does it feel" in all honesty I was really turned on. "Not saying that out loud" I said laughing a little "your wet aren't you" she licked my top lip and if I were a human I would have completely fell by now. She lifted me up and gently pushed me into a wall. One arm held me up and the other roamed all over my body and when I say all of it I mean all of it.

*mate is going to be pissed*

"Shut it Aiden its not like I'm sleeping with her"

Since I finally got Aiden she's been a total love sick puppy when it came to him and it was annoying. "Terra" I moaned out as she kept sucking on my neck making it sensitive. "Thana we were ju-" soon as we were about to get to the good part. "I'm so sorry Terra" she smiled "no need I'll see you around" she said putting my down kissing me one last time. "Look at you, I mean I would usually be pissed because you are my brother's mate but tonight was our get away but come on its time for part 2." I tilted my head "part 2" she nodded. She walked up to the counter and bought 2 bottles of vodka and ordered about 6 jello shots for each of us. Me and Alice followed Ari as she walked across the street to the beach. When we finally got to the beach we threw down those jello shots and was now on the first bottle of vodka.

"Let's go swimming" Alice said taking off her clothes "we gonna swim naked in the ocean cool" I said taking off my clothes and running into the water. I had my bottle of vodka and the nice cool ocean what more could a girl want when her mate is being a total dick. "Alice stop touching me it feels weird" she said it wasn't her so I looked down "aww its a dolphin I love dolphins" I shouted. The mammal seemed to understand me and it came up and nudged my hand. "Are you sure" it made a noise and I laughed. I grabbed onto the dolphin's fin softly as we swam around. I looked to the sky to see the sun was coming out. "Oh boy" I sighed "girls come on we need to go" there was no answer and I laughed. They were sleep naked on a beach.

(Author's note)

Naked girl on a dolphin wow something is truly wrong with my mind for putting that but oh well it was her night why not make the most of it.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Ariella

Alice

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡