Chapter 10: The truth

"Oh my god it's soooo good" I said, stuffing my face with strawberry cheese cake. "This is a cafeteria not a who can eat the most cake race" Angel said chuckling. "You got a little something on your face" Grace said walking over to us hooked onto Kevin's arm. "Well Nooo Shit dumb ass" I said looking up at her already getting annoyed. "What is it that you want children of the night" I asked. "Not YOU, we want to know who the future Luna and Alpha of Jackson's pack is" I laughed so hard I started crying , oh how I love dumb people. "I'll give you one very strong guess" they looked "your looking at them now get out of my face and didn't Jackson tell you yesterday" I waved them off. "She's the Luna there must be a mistake" there is that voice again that has my wolf just itching to come out. "I would never bow down to her" I turned around to face her "shouldn't have said that" I let out a growl so loud it sounded like a whole entire pack of wolves growling at once. "Regardless of how you feel about me personally I am still the future Luna and you will respect me" she whimpered and ran off. "Pussy" I said sitting back down "she made me ruin my cake" I whined "here take mines" Ari said pushing her plate over to me. "I love you Ari" she laughed ruffling my hair. 

(After school at the pack meeting)

    "What's the problem with the Pack why are we here" Alpha Clyde asked. "Well Alpha Clyde we have been attacked twice by shapeshifters and the rogues" I wonder why (note my sarcasm.) "Thana what do you think we should do about the situation" I stood up. "Shape shifters are not evil creatures unless pushed over the edge so the question isn't why are they doing this to you the question is what is it that you did to piss them off" Luis looked clueless but Grace didn't. "Grace what did you do" she looked at me and shrugged "I didn't do anything to those barbaric animal's" says the wolf. I got up and walked up to her "stand up" she didn't move so I grabbed her hair and stood her up myself. "What did you" being what I am means that I can put someone in a trance to do or say whatever I want them to like a vampires compulsion but mines work regardless of what they digest. "I killed a shape shifter" idiot "why would you do something so stupid" I asked still looking into her eyes. "He knew what I was really doing" well now I was interested in hearing her speak. "What were you doing" she tried to fight what I was doing to her but it didn't work "I was having an affair with a rouge" ohhhh shit. 

           "Nope that may be part of the reason but that's not the exact reason" I looked at her "let your wolf talk" she listened. "What happened Alicia" I saw relief in her eyes "Alpha Luis told her because he knew about what really happened to your family and he was going to go to the werewolf court to tell them" I smirked, "Did Kevin have anything to do with this" she shook her head. "No he was being used by them two, he knew nothing" I understood.

         "Alicia you are free to go to the moon goddess for your next host" she smiled. "Thank you Luna" I saw her glow meaning her wolf was gone. Whenever Grace lost control or her wolf took over we would always talk and I wouldn't allow Grace to take back control. Come to think of it Alicia was more of a sister then a friend but Grace can suck succubus ass. "As for you Luis, you are hereby banished to ever step foot on any other Packs territory, you will be immediately killed do I make myself clear" he stayed silent. "Do I make myself clear? '' Alpha Clyde said again using his Alpha voice. Luis nodded and he was taken away by the guards. I turned towards Kevin "I am deeply sorry for the trouble I've caused" I knew he wasn't lying. "you are welcome to stay with this pack if you'd like but it now goes to the rightful Alpha, My brother."

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡