Ãria. 2

She was gone, my daughter was dead, and it was my fault. The feeling of loss was no new resident emotion in my heart. The moment my loving Queen took in her last breath my heart once called whole broke in two. Aria my only child, my only connection to my Queen. It stained my tongue with the bitter sweet taste of uncertainty. Gazing down at the body of my beloved daughter I could not help but wonder if her fate was deserved. After all it was her fault my Queen is dead. "Why did you do this" but no matter what happened she was still my child.
"I saved you the trouble of doing it yourself your highness." The blood of hundreds rested on the palms of his brutal hands. Hand I wasted no time In throwing the princess into. Maybe this was God's way of punishing me. "Quite poetic really" a drop of blood rolled down her cheek along with a single tear. "She was going to run away with that abomination, I simply saved you the trouble of killing you only daughter." Regret buried itself inside my soul "in life and in death they say, well now they can test that love." My Knights surrounded him "get him on the ground now." I should have listened when Aria told me not to have this vile man come to our Kingdom. Teil, head of the Knights ran towards the man standing over my daughter's body only for him to disappear a moment later. "You don't think it'll be that easy to kill me your Majesty" everything happened so fast. One moment I'm standing in front of him, the next I'm on the ground with a sword in my chest coughing up blood. "Sorry King but I don't plan on dying any time soon."

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*