Chapter 22: No More Secrets

"So what do you want to know" he's been silent for the last 10 minutes. I mean at first I thought he was talking to Jax but nope he's just standing here staring at me. "Why do you keep freezing" he asked me. "I keep having flashes" I answered "flashes about what" I officially hate my life. "People dying and me losing everyone I care about" today wasn't the first time I've had them but its the first time in a long time. "Thana they're not real" I looked at him and asked "how do you know?"

      "How do you know that I'm not just seeing it before it happens" I hated showing my emotions like this. It makes me feel weak and vulnerable. "Im pretty sure that you don't get premonitions" he said in a short laugh causing me to glare at him. "Sorry" I got up an started pacing back and forth. "Thana relax, seriously" I huffed "I am not good at this whole sharing my feelings thing" someone please kill me already. "Fine then ask me something" he told me. "Why are you so nice to people, I mean you've never even hit anyone out of training besides when you hit Kevin" I said. "Jax and I have anger problems and I would rather if you didn't see us the way we regularly are, its really hard to stay in control."

      "What if I like the wild you, I want you to be yourself not some nice guy who wants to keep me from seeing something bad" he shook his head. "Fine then I guess I'll go find someone who won't hide from me" I walked towards the door but he sped in front of me. "Alright but you asked for it" I smiled and sat down. "Did I die" he asked causing me to look down "he slit your throat in front of me" he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Im right here Thana and I'm not leaving" I smiled lightly. "You want to know why im scared to let you mark me and why Kevin really rejected me" I asked. "You don't have to" I cut him off "yes I do" I took a deep breath and began.

      "When I was 12 there was a man and he was a friend of Luis. I was sitting in my cell in the dark when someone opened it. He had a son who he decided to sell to the Alpha of my pack. At the time I couldn't control my ability of making people go blind so it ended up affecting me" I balled my fist and clenched my teeth. "The boy became like a little brother to me. Jackson he was only five" I looked over at Jackson and saw his eyes flickering from black to gold. "He didn't have a name so I named him Will, back then I couldn't really tell about my surroundings when we were moved around so he would teach me how to differentiate" I felt Jack wipe the tears off of my face. "You don't have to tell me" I gave him a sad smile. "He didn't kill him Jack, he made me do it. I tore out his heart right in front of them then they left his body there. I hoped and prayed that it was just a dream but it wasn't. Jackson they made me a killer" I cried in Jackson's shoulder. "Im not scared of you claiming me, I'm scared of losing you, I cant go through that again."

*Thana why didn't you tell me*

"Why so you could feel the pain of loosing someone else"

*No so I could be there to help send the pain away*

"Im sorry Aiden but I didn't want you to have to know what it felt like to lose someone so close to your heart"

*Do you know that I chose to be your wolf"

"What"

*There is only one other person who I was ever apart of and she's not in this world*

"What are you saying Aiden"

*I'm saying that whatever you got through I go through, once Jack marks us you nor him will be able to speak with me or Nightshade*

"Why"

*because you and Jack will become one which means we will be the same person*

"Since when"

*That prophecy you know is a lie to protect the real one*

"Aiden what's the real prophecy"

*You'll know when the time is right*

"Aiden tell me"

*Sorry but I can't*

      "Thana do you know who the man was" I shook my head. "No but I know the name" I told him. "Thana what was it" I thought about it and when I figured it out my eyes went wide. "Thana what was the name" it can't be.

"Aiden is it true"

*yes, I would know that voice from anywhere*

      "Thana who is he" Jack asked again. "His name was Octavious"

So I guess I'm back but I don't know how frequent I'll update. And Nightshade is Jackson's wolf actual name but Thana calls him Jax. Please don't ask why because I'm not sure myself.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡