Chapter 18: Turning Point

You ever feel like your missing something really important but you can't grasp what it is, well that's how I feel. I never said anything about it but for the last few weeks something has changed. Aiden is on edge people are keeping secrets from me and Jackson has changed the most. Jack has been sneaking out of his room at night blocking me out of his mind, its driving me crazy. And for some odd reason my senses have been off lately. When I sleep all I feel is pain and that warmth I use to get from being around him or seeing him is just gone. As if he was never there. "You ready in there" Jackson said slowly opening the door "yup just fixing my hair" he walked up behind me. "Stunning" usually I would blush but I just don't feel right it somehow feels wrong. "Come on we've got to hurry or everyone will eat all of your dads chilli" he looked at me confused and I knew something was wrong with him. Every since the day I met Jackson he's always told me how he couldn't wait for his father to make his 'one of a kind chilli' and now its like he doesn't even remember. "Jackson what's wrong" I asked curiously as we walked down the stairs. "Nothing its just this whole demon grandfather after my mate things I've been a little on edge something could go wrong at anytime" I felt Aiden begin to stir at his reply.

*something's not right*

"What is it Aiden"

*I'm not sure just stay alert*

"Yeah we've been doing it a lot lately"

      We walked into the ballroom and I saw half of the the entire pack witch held 8 thousand members altogether. Lucky it was a two sided ballroom big enough to fit at least double the amount people. Sounds impossible but it really isn't. "Thana" Sam squealed running to me in his little tux "hey Sammy having fun" he nodded with a big sweet smile on his face. "Happy birthday by the way" I said hugging him "thanks."
"Alpha Ace wants you to try his chilli come on" he said pulling me and Jackson. "Jackson, Thana" Alpha Ace greeted as we walked to him. Sam went to go play with the other kids. "Hi Ace you look very handsome" I said smiling at him. "Father how is life on the thrown going" Jackson said in a slightly harsh voice. "Well Jack try it for yourself" he said smiling as he stood up and motioned for Jackson to the thrown. "Well why'll you guys talk I'm going to find my best friends" they nodded and I walked away.

      "You look beautiful Thana" Alice said as she and Jaiden walked towards me. I looked towards her neck and saw a crescent red moon on her shoulder. "You've been marked" I squealed hugging her. In this pack if you are a pack member and mated your mark is a crescent red moon if you are of beta blood or mated to the beta its a half moon same thing with the Alpha its just you would have a full red moon. "GO Jaiden, I'm So happy for you two" I said patting him on the shoulder excitedly "thanks" he said. "Right I thought he would never mark her" Ariella said walking over "Ha ha so hilarious" he said rolling his eyes. "Care to dance" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and smiled "Angel you guys made it and who's this beauty hooked onto my sweet brothers arm" I said looking at the girl besides angel. "Hi I'm Carmen angels mate" she said smiling at me "awe he found his mate" I said hugging them all.

*Thana there's a demon in the room*

"Where"

*I can smell it give me control*

"Aiden"

*don't worry I'll be fine*

"OK"

(Aiden's POV)

      I felt my eyes change and I growled loud enough to shut everyone up. "Aiden what's going on why are you in control" Jake asked and I growled again. "Demon" I said before taking off my shoes. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on the one person I never thought it would be. Jackson

      I sped to him and grabbed him by his throat "WHO ARE YOU" my voice BOOMED throughout the ballroom. "Aiden your hurting him let him go" Ariella said trying to get me off of him. "How did we find Sam" I said with flames starting form over my entire body and he smirked as he also caught on fire. "Your smarter than I thought but your to late" he said in his true form. "WHO ARE YOU" I yelled, I suddenly felt pain go through my whole body and images of Jackson being tortured. "Damien" he said "where is he" he said nothing "WHERE IS MY MATE" I yelled as the flames on my body started to turn purple. He knocked me off of him and everyone backed up away from us. I lunged at him and clawed him across his chest. I knocked him to the ground and go on top of him punching him in the face. There was blood on his face and mines but it was all his. "Your mate is dead" he said laughing darkly and my eyes became gold and black instead if my blue and black ones. I saw fear in his eyes "SHE" was all he got out before I tore his head off with my hand. Where is Jackson

      I heard people gasp and I stood up "your eyes" Alpha Ace said. "Thana Thana Thana well haven't you been enjoying yourself" I turned around to face the Demon King himself also known as my grandfather. He had a golden blade to someone's throat. Jackson's throat

      "Your mate here really does love you its pathetic he wouldn't give up anything, stressful really, but I enjoyed torturing him" I tried not to move so he wouldn't do anything to my mate. "We love you both make sure you look after the pack" Jackson whispered struggled out to say with the silver chains wrapped around his body. "Let him go" I said now in a voice I myself don't even recognize. "Why should I do that when your pain is what I really enjoy. I want you to watch as your mate die by my hands" he said laughing evilly. "I love you" he whispered as his throat was slit.

      "JACKSON" I screamed as the Demon King disappeared. I fell to me knees holding my ears as I screamed feeling the pain of my soulmate die. He was gone ZAGAN killed him. My mate was dead and there was only one thing I could do.

      I stood up emotionless and picked up the dagger Zagan used to kill my mate. "We will train harder then anyone, this pack is known to be ruthless and it shall stay that way. Wolves 14 and up your training will start tomorrow. I am the new Alpha and I promise you Jackson will be avenged. For Zagan will die by my hand" I shifted and ran off.

"Goodbye My love" I heard his wolf say before he was gone completely

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

No words for me to say for that one.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*