Chapter 27: Death Wish

"I can't believe your this stupid" when we were at the Castle I got into a fight with Angel. I told them what the Willow told me and for some reason they felt as though I didn't have a say in the matter and decided we would go through with the coronation. "Go put on the dress please" Ace has this crazy idea the he could prepare the Pack for an attack in a week. "But its pink, I don't like pink" things wouldn't be this hard if they would just let me leave. "So put on the black one" I can handle myself but how the hell am I supposed to protect a whole Pack of wolves. "Fine" I sent Sam away so he be safe. The other kids of the Pack along with the elders have been scattered across different Packs so Zagan wouldn't find them.

      "Ariella I can't keep all of you safe" why can't they see that if I stay they die? "We're not asking you to" she pulled my hair up in a bun and went to change into her own dress. "Why are you all so willing to fight a battle that has nothing to do with you" it was like they all had some death wish. "It became our battle the day you met Jackson, its what family does" its what people who want to die do. "Its suicide" she stepped out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

      "So are you saying Zagan is going to beat you" I scoffed. "Im saying more people will die than be saved before I can take him down" she shook her head and walked to the room door. "That's your problem" I'm sorry I'm the one with the problem "which is what exactly" maybe I sound like child but this is straight up bull. "You still think your gonna take him down alone" I can't loose anyone that way. "Come on or we're going to be late" this is going to be a disaster. I can feel it. As we walked out of the room I pulled out the box my brother gave me before I left the pack. "What's that" opening the box I saw a gold chail with a red ruby in the shape of a star at the end. "It was a gift my brother gave me before I left the pack. Our parents preached about how rubies would tell the stories of our family throught time." Even though it was so long ago they said it so much I couldn't forget it.

      "You look beautiful Thana" I huffed as Ace smiled at me. "This makes me look as crazy as my name" Thana Mase is one crazy bitch, but her logic was good at some points. "Jaiden picked this out didn't he" he nodded and I shook my head. "Of course he did" I just walked away not wanting to talk about what was bound to be brought up. "Thana" I've been ignoring him for days "talk to me" ugh I miss being on my own. "Fine you want me to talk, I'll talk" I grabbed a glass of red wine and downed it. "Oh wow this is great" whatever this was, it's not wine. "Hey Stella can I see the mic please" she gave me a half smile and handed it to me. "Thank you" she nodded and walked away over towards Angel. They're mates by the way, shocker.

      "Hello everyone as you know today is my coronation day" everyone except for Kayla of course cheered. "I have a few things I'd like to say" they want me to let them sacrifice themselves, they should at least know everything. "First off Kayla thank you for trying to make my life as shitty as you could, you should be lucky Aiden hasn't killed you yet unless you die today anyway" I smiled seeing a wave of fear cross her eyes. "Also if you all plan to basically throw your lives away and possibly end up dead then you should know everything I know" they all looked at me as if I was drunk, maybe I was a little but probably not since getting drunk isn't really possible for me. "I died last week, went to hell too. I didn't know I was dead so of course I didn't see anything. But when I woke up I did have a visit from a Willow" loud gasps started going around and I rolled my eyes. "Anyways he told me not to come to the coronation and to leave, obviously I wasn't able to leave even if it could have possibly saved you all. He basically told me almost everyone was going to die today and if I stayed even more would die. This is one hell of a Pack if you would stand behind me even knowing you'll probably die, that's all."

      "That's what a Pack does for their Luna" someone said from the crowd. "We put our life on line for you whether you like it or not" growling out in anger I started yelling. "DON'T YOU ALL GET IT, I DON'T WANT YOU TO PUT YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF BUT HOW DO YOU THINK I'LL FEEL KNOWING THAT I GOT YOU ALL KILLED, IF YOU CARED YOU WOULD LEAVE" it was driving me crazy. SHIT.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*