Chapter 20: What The Fuck Is Wrong

Might be a trigger for some readers
_______________

      Bodies laid in front of me and I felt angered tears slide down my face. One body stood out causing my tears to become pained ones. Angel's body was half in and half out of the window. "No" I whispered then felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. "Thana why are you just standing here" I binked a couple of times and I saw everyone sitting down staring at me. I brushed Jack's hand off and walked over to a desk all the way in the back of the classroom.

'Your telling me whats wrong with you' Jack's voice rang through my head

^no im not^ I replied rudely

'it wasn't a question' he growled

      I took out my notebook and plugged in my headphones listing to lost in a dream by Monsta X. I got a pencil and started to draw furiously. You know when you don't know what your drawing but your hands move placing a picture on the paper, well that's how I feel right now. It tool me about 28 minutes to finish the picture and when I looked at it I didn't know how to feel. Half of the picture was of a couple holding each other on a hill and the other half was of a darkness but of red with screaming souls. I put my things in my bag and walked out of the classroom. Feeling Jackson behind me I quickened my pace.

      I reached the truck and using one of my powers I unlocked the door seeing as I had no keys. Quickly getting in I locked the door and did a quick chant that kept Jack from opening the door. "Thana let me in" I shook my head and grabbed my pocket knife out of my jacket. "Thana what the hell are you doing" he said in a scared and worried tone as I dragged the knife down my arm. "THANA STOP AND LET ME THE FUCK IN" I ignored him and dug the knife in deeper and dragging it down my arm. With the amount of blood on my arm you would think it was the worse feeling ever but I couldn't feel anything but numbness. I felt the spell I put on the truck break as Jackson eyes turned red and he yanked the door open.

      Jackson hopped in the car and snatched the knife out of my hand. "Give it back" he growled and threw it in the back. I let my claws come out and I dug them into my skin. "LET ME GO" I shouted as he grabbed my arm. "What are you doing" he asked frustratedly "bleeding" I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Why" he asked "because its the only thing that keeping me from tearing something apart Jackson" I yanked my arm back but he just grabbed it again. "Thana stop fucking doing that shit" I couldn't help but shiver at how low and calm his voice was. "Now tell me what's wrong" I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him and let the images flow into his mind.

      When I pulled back I could see a single tear fall down his face. "Thana I didn't know" I put my hand up for him to stop. "Now you know so stop talking about and drive" he sighed and started the car. "We" he said pointing between us "are going to talk about it whether you like it or not and your gonna tell me everything." I looked out of the window. He wants me to tell him everything. I love him without a doubt but am I able to let the words out.

(

Authors note)

So lets just take a moment to understand that she does not like expressing her feelings.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*