Chapter 12

It was so bloody easy. We all may be metal and wires, tougher against any human, but they're nothing like me. I'm better than them in every other way. Dodging left and right, all I can see was red flashing before my eyes. Only one thing was on my mind though. Not Spring Bonnie's request, not killing that stupid Poopet!! But beating these idiots in the face and getting my hands on the white fox. 

Quickly, the Toy Animatronics were on the ground and I didn't have to even bloody touch them once. I could hear them groan as the true final bosses stood in front of me. Pfft, I laughed even though it was clear they wanted me dead. Like I'd let them. Instantly, the broken Freddy and Bonnie rushed right for me with fists in the air.

My eyes grew wide as I barely dodge and shrunk to the floor. Looking to my right, I swept Withered Bonnie's feet as he collapsed. I wanted to laugh as I stood up, with my foot on the blue bunny. Yet this wasn't the time for some cold-hearted chuckle. Before I knew it, a brown metallic punch was thrown in my direction as I hardly caught it. 

I held Freddy's fist in my hand as Bonnie strived to get my foot off him, but the brown bear was just as fragile as I thought. Before I could snap his arm off his torso, a scream was released into the air. I flicked my head to find Mangle behind Foxy and Chica. That darn chicken glared at me but I didn't care, it was the other golden animatronic that hooked my attention.

He was still and didn't move an inch. The thing was idle like an ancient relic, but out of the blue, its limbs slowly started to flinch around a bit. I couldn't believe it, the wretched thing was standing. It can't! How? How can this be!? It's a spring-lock suit! It shouldn't be standing! There's no bloody way!! The spring locks weren't made to function to move without a human controlling it from the inside like a mascot! Unless...

Shit! For a split second, I was caught off guard and that stupid bear managed to free himself from my hold and body-slammed me into the ground. Even the bunny was released and kept hovering over me as if I was able to escape. Not in this position buddy! Withered Freddy restrained my arms behind my back as if I was a criminal. Ha! Guess my little pal here wants to play cop.

I wanted to laugh as if I still had power over them, but at the same time, I could feel my anxiety surging through me. I wanted to scream. What is this?! Why am I so afraid?! Of course, it's the murderer inside me. He wants to run! He wants to flee from the devil in front of me. Oh, how my fingers bend into fists. Run or flight! My body was confused like blind mice. How it wanted me to fight against the devil yet wanted me to run like the coward it is. No matter how hard I try to stay in control, I could feel the anguish burning. 

Golden Freddy's fuzzy touch was menacing and cold. He was attempting to squeeze pain into my body. His dark icy chuckle felt like it was only audible to me as he places his metal furry hand onto my chin. The evil bear forced my head up and stared into my dark eyes. Already, I could sense the regret growing as I looked in deeper. All those children...

"What should we do with him?" Withered Freddy demanded. Golden Freddy stayed silent, but then the fricken roach of a Puppet popped up with somewhat of a smile on their face. 

"No!! Please, don't!" I smirked when I saw that the white fox still cared for me. Whatever the bloody Puppet has in store must be bad. Still, that Mangle believes in what I had in plan before, that she still wants to follow under my lead. Ugh, I can't let her be by my side anymore. Even if we were alike, even if I wanted to make her happy, just as a friend, a trustworthy companion,  no one wants me around! They just want to see me suffer. HA! Then so be it!!

"OI! SHUT IT, YOU STUPID MANGLE OF WIRES!!" I shrieked. The shock on her face was priceless. The betrayal was leaking into her soul as I shouted. She hung her head low in silence and Foxy tried to comfort her. I wanted to growl when he placed his hand on the endoskeleton of her back, but I couldn't. I had-no, I am the bad guy. "Quit acting like you're the bloody victim! It's your fault why my plan didn't work! SO SHUT YOUR BLOODY TRAP!" 

I was quickly silenced with a punch right into my jaw. For a moment though, I thought Withered Freddy wanted to shred me into pieces. If I could spit on his feet I would do it in a heartbeat, but I had to stay mute. I wanted to pass out, melt away into the pit of darkness rather than to see the pain in Mangle's face. I could even hear her whisper, "I thought we were friends." We could never be friends.  

"No." Withered Freddy growled, "You shut up, and I suggest you stay quiet." I had to obey. Before I knew it, he tied me up with some rope and leftover wires that were laying around. My body was restrained and I could barely wiggle an inch. Guess this is what's it like to get bloody captured. Not only that, but they somehow ended up finding a bandana to tie around my head so that I couldn't even say a single word.

Toy Freddy laughed at me and so did everyone else. I could even hear a small giggle coming from my own companion. Mangle, after everything we've been through, she dared to ridicule me! 

"Don't take this personally, I can't have you running around and causing trouble for me. Boys, take him away." I wanted to rip out of my restriction and beat the crap out of that bloody Puppet!! But instead, I was being pulled like a dog out of the restaurant by Toy and Withered Freddy. "

"And now, I'm here. Oh! How I have no friends, no one who cares about me, and not even you guys like me!" He cried! Out of nowhere, he buried his head into my hands as he sobbed. 

"Uhh, please don't cry, Springtrap!" I pleaded. Ugh, this is not good! Sure, he did cause problems for the other guys, big problems, but he's lonely now. Hmm, well he can't be that bad now that he told us his story. He probably realized his wrongdoings and that he should never be mean again! I'm mean, look at him now! He's not cursing at us or screaming that we're stupid!

"Hey, listen buddy." I placed my hand on his shoulder as he looked into my eyes filled with despair, "You can stay with us! We'll be sure to not complain and we can even be your friends!" I could hear everyone silently groan, but I shot them a death glare as they immediately changed their attitudes.

"Yeah, yeah you can totally stay with us!" Circus Baby muttered. Springtrap smiled as he took her hands. I could tell she was getting uncomfortable, but it was nice to see Springtrap being grateful for once!

"You know, I'm in the mood for another story right now." I chuckled while scratching the back of my furry head. 

"Oh really? Hehehehehe, I'm so good at storytelling." Ballora bragged. We all groaned and laughed in disagreement, but it just made her even more pissed. "Oh, I so am!! Don't make me rip you APART!!"

"Oh really?" Springtrap challenged. I could see where this was heading as I laid back down on the floor in my original spot. I rested my head on the ground and looked up at Ballora who was standing with pride.

"Hehehehe!! You bet I am." She giggled. "It all starts..."

~~~~

That's it for this first book! This was highly influenced by the YouTube channel, Minecraft Five Nights At Freddy's. You should go check them out! And congrats on making it to the end, and hope you're ready for the next book in this little series.