Chapter 2

"So let me tell you the tale, of my despair." The golden Spring Bonnie sat down in the middle of our little circle of animatronics. Looking at each of us, one by one, as he gazed into our glowing eyes...

"Each animatronic, ruined, left behind only hoping that they'll rot away from this cruel world. However, that's not what happened. A fox-like animatronic, made of metal and covered in a shade of red. Most of his endoskeleton was revealed, with his shredded shorts, torn arms and torso, as well as his left ear, they were all ripped apart. It was the same with his stupid friends. All torn, ripped apart. Quietly, it was like they were sleeping. Which of course, it was quite odd, but that's not what mattered. 

Being kicked awake, the fox opened his eyes. In shock, his bear friend wasn't as torn as he was. Instead, it looked like they took Freddy and threw in the mud for a couple of days, only to drag him back into the pizzeria." All of a sudden, Funtime Freddy started screaming. Out of nowhere, he began running around our little circle screaming. As if we were playing duck-duck-goose and he was the duck. Before I knew it, Springtrap starting hitting him, screaming for Funtime Freddy to sit back down. Obeying, Feddy sat back down, right behind Baby.

"W-what? Why were you screaming you idiot?!" Springtrap asked. Peeking from where Baby sat, he just replied with the most weirdest answer I've ever heard.

"I thought that was the scary part of the story." he shyly stated. Smacking his forehead, Springtrap sighed as he cursed under his breath. 

"That wasn't even scary!" he yelled. Ignoring the fact that Baby was in front of Freddy, he smacked both of them. Resulting in both Freddy running away and Baby screaming.

"Don't hit me! Stay away you ugly...thing!" Falling to my side, I laughed as Baby began chasing Springtrap around the main room. 

"You're the one coming close to me, Baby-bitch!" The second Sprigtrap cursed, it was as if a record was scratched. Metaphorically, steam was coming out Baby's ears as she pulled out her metal bat from who knows where and harshly began to beat Springtrap.

"TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!" she screamed after every hit. Fear of her rushed through my body. Note to self, never mess with Baby!

"Okay, okay!! I take it back." he sobbed. Finally satisfied, she returned to her seat, and like before, in front of Funtime Freddy. Crying, Springtrap once again, cursed under his breath. Ever so softly just so that Baby couldn't hear nor hurt him again. "As I was saying! Let me continue the story! Jeez!!!....

'Y-you awake?' the bear asked. Groaning, Foxy struggled to stand up. As stubborn as he was, he didn't approve of Freddy's help.

'Ugh, n-now I am. W-what, what happened?' However, instead of answering Foxy's question, Freddy looked away. Avoiding eye contact with the broken fox. Even more annoyed, he asked his question again, and a lot less glitchy than it was before. 'Freddy, w-what happened?' he growled. 

'I DON'T KNOW!' he screamed. Shocked by how loud the calm bear was, out of nowhere, his other two friends woke up from whatever slumber they had. The purplish bunny was ruined. His entire face was ripped apart, revealing wires that poured out. His scarlet red bowtie was gone and so was his left arm. Wires leaked from where his arm was supposed to be. All he had left to keep him standing was his red guitar, which was in much better shape than he was. 

To his right was Chica, the golden chicken was no longer in one piece. With her hands missing, all there was in replacement were wires. Her bib that said, 'Let's Eat!' was covered in filth, as if it went along with Freddy's mud bath. And as if someone tried to rip her beak open, more of her endoskeleton teeth showed. She held onto Bonnie, who both struggled to stand upright. Staring at both the bear and the fox with their glowing eyes that lit up the darkroom, they asked the same thing Foxy said.

'What happened, to us?' they questioned. Sighing, Freddy looked at the ground. 

'We've been thrown to the trash. Well, not really. Looks like we're in the part and service room.' Looking around, all they saw were spare parts. Empty animatronic heads, naked endoskeletons and robotic pieces filled the dreaded room, reminding the squad that they're now parts too. 

'But why!?' Foxy growled. All Freddy did was sigh rather than answer questions.

'Stop asking and help me open this door. Looks like someone locked us in.' he stated, pointing at the only exit, for now. Taking Bonnie's guitar, Foxy gazed as the bunny fell from his position, taking Chica with him onto a one-way trip to the floor. Almost smiling at the falling bunny and chicken, he gave the red guitar to Freddy. Grabbing the red instrument, he forcibly tried to bust the door open. 

However, what they didn't know, was that there were others just beyond that door..." And yet again, Funtime Freddy started screaming.

"Oi, would you shut it!" Springtrap yelled. Smirking, I have no idea what's so scary about this story, but, just imagining myself broken and left to rot send shivers down my metal spine. 

Welp, that's the next chapter to this story. Will Funtime Freddy stop screaming in the middle of Springtrap's story? Does Circus Baby with a metal bat resembles Harley Quin? And who is on the other side of the door? And finally, will I give away free mints?