Chapter 3

"Sit back down you idiot!" For the second time in like, less than an hour, Funtime Freddy jumped up from his seat. Out of nowhere, at the peak of his own will-power, he commenced to scream. However, just like before, I watched as he sat back down faster than lightning right behind Baby. Hiding from the golden Spring Bonnie, or as known as, Springtrap. Now I understand why Bon-Bon wanted the ability to move around without being on Freddy's hand as his puppet.

Suddenly, a foul odor fills the room. The rotting flesh that was crushed beneath his golden metal body. Through the cracks of the animatronic, you can see the decaying, red or brownish flesh from the body. To be honest, no one told me his history of how Springtrap came to be. How did the original person got trapped in the spring-lock suit golden suit? Ugh, if he's gonna stay here, then I'm allowing Funtime Freddy the power to bathe him in any way! Sitting in my little spot, with Balora to my right and Lolbit, who just popped out from her little corner, to my left.

I smile to myself, feeling warmth growing inside my cold body as she just rests her head in my lap. Gazing at the orange and white that spreads across her, I just feel so lucky to have her always by my side. If not, then I'll just show up at her doorstep with a boombox and devote my love to her. I try to resist patting her cute head. Instead, I put my attention at the insane animatronic in the room. Finally satisfied for making the white and pink bear sit down, he continues his story of why he's now stuck with us.

"As I was saying...

Each one, slowly opening their robotic eyes as they all began to rise. A glossy and fresh animatronic stood on his stage. With a silver microphone in his hand and a black top hat that matched with his black bow tie, his eyes were shot open.  Looking to his left, he notices another animatronic by his side. She was a polished yellow-painted chicken and held a cupcake in her hand. Rosy cheeks were decorated on her face, revealing such a feminine side. It was the same with the animatronic to his left. 

The blue glossy bunny, with his eyes closed so peacefully and had pink blush on his face. As well, he held a red glowing guitar in his arms, ready to play for the band. However, the glossy bear, Toy Freddy, threw his hands at his head. Bending his knees as his eyes pierced the floor of the wooden stage, he screamed. 

Waking up his peers next to him, they also realized what has become of them. Instead of flesh and blood, they were metal and gears. Forced to stay where they are for who knows how long. The bunny screamed as he pointed at the yellow chicken, who screamed right back. Before they knew it, the room was silent again. Each animatronic, tired of screaming in horror. Staring at each other and themselves. How their normal human body was replaced with painted metal. However, the first to break the silence was Toy Freddy.

'What, what's going on? Why can't I remember anything? Why are we... robots?' he asked. Fear was clear in his voice. However, the two didn't know. They were asking the same thing to themselves. Nothing came into memory, as if it was wiped blank.

'Maybe there's somebody here that can help us?' Toy Chica asked. Nodding in agreement, they began to walk their first steps. The second they came off the stage, balloons were floating everywhere. Tabled covered with white table cloths and plates filled the room. Everything decorated for a birthday party. However, the way the glossy animatronics felt was anything but festive. It was the feeling of death crawling all over their body.

'We're stuck like this forever.' A voice cried out. Turning in the direction of a dark hall, they saw a thin black animatronic. They had a white mask with tears running down a smiling face. With the body of Slenderman, with thin, long, arms and legs. Moving forward, the mysterious animatronic was floating before them. Behind her were two other animatronics.

One was tall, with pink and white decorating her fox-like body. She stared at the ground, emotionless to the conflict they were stuck in. The other was small and was the most human-feature robot than the rest. He was covered in blue and pink stripes as he held balloons in his hand. A smile was glowing on his face, but his eyes say otherwise. 

'What do you mean?' roared Toy Freddy. 

'Did it come to you, the memory, the only thing that stuck.' the puppet whispered. Each animatronic looked at one another. Each one wanting to scream for the only memory they had, the memory of how they died. 

Before they knew it, they actually heard a scream. So loud that it roared through the halls. 

'What the heck was that!' Toy Chica yelped.

'I don't know, but whatever it is, it sounds like they need our help.' Toy Freddy replied. Agreeing, they all ran towards the source of the roar from who knows where. Seconds later of running about the gigantic pizzeria, they heard a bang. 

Someone pounding on the door, as they struggled to free themselves. Quickly, The Marionette found a fire extinguisher and forcefully tried to open the door. Smashing the red metal tool onto the rusty door, she continue to burst the metal door open. 

After the effort of trying, Toy Freddy took charge. As he lifted up his leg, he kicked the door as it was the door was slammed wide open. Looking inside, they blinked as they tried to adjust their vision from the dark and dusty room. The moment they peeked of what was inside, they all screamed. From the animatronics inside the room to the ones outside in the hall, they just screamed. And screamed, and screamed, until it was only Toy Bonnie left screaming.

'SHUT UP!' yelled Foxy from the Parts n Service room." Out of nowhere, instead of Funtime Freddy interrupting, my girlfriend sitting on my lap spoke.

"I'm getting a cookie." she monotonously stated. Smiling, I shouted that I wanted one as well. Before I knew it, everyone else was requesting for snacks, even Springtrap! Giving us a dazed stare, she just pointed at me as I stood up. Already knowing what she was thinking, I began to stretch my legs a little as I began to walk with her to the kitchen. "Thanks, for coming with me." she whispered. It was as if someone shot an arrow at my empty heart. Poking her nose, I whispered back.

"You're welcome." I laughed as she ran ahead in embarrassment. Huh, maybe she knows how Springtrap came to be?