Chapter 4

Finally, I made my way to the kitchen after intentionally walking so slowly as I let my legs drag my body all the way to the room of food. However, the second I get there, I'm staring at Lolbit sitting on the ground eating all of the chocolate cookies in the cookie jar. With the yellow glass jar in her hands, she continues to shove sugar-filled cookies into her face. I've only been walking for less than one minute to get here! How is she eating the whole jar of cookies!?

"L-Lolbit, you gotta stop eating so many sweets! A-And how... why!?" I whisper in disbelief. She glances at me in confusion as she goes straight to the fridge to pull out a tub of ice cream.

"No!" she pouts. Shaking my head, I start my mission of helping Lolbit out to find a bunch of chips since she already eaten all of the cookies! As I open a few wooden cabins, in each one, I only find at least two bags of chips. All of the cheap kind Bon-Bon can find for us. Filling my inventory, I turn to face Lolbit who's now stuffing her face with cold, sweet, chocolate ice cream. 

"Hey, Lolbit, do you know how Springtrap came to be? Cause you know how he has that flesh and stuff inside him, and how it always reeks where ever he goes." Chocolate covers her face as she tilts her to the side. Sighing, I guess I know my answer.

"No, I don't think anyone knows but him, and a few others from the other pizzerias," she claims. Sighing, we headed out of the kitchen. However, on our way back to the main room, we didn't speak to one another. Not because she's too busy stuffing her face but, by the way I was lost in my own thoughts. Of course, the others from Fazbear know how Springtrap came to be, but no one from Circus Baby knows. Wait a minute, Baby! She knows everything, I think. 

Sighing, I just gave up. Maybe, instead, I can find a way to get rid of him since he was one of the cruelest animatronics out there. Everything he would say to you would make your heart bleed black with dread, because this guy has no warm feelings in his heart. Nonetheless, we're just as "cruel", but we're a lot nicer than the golden animatronic. However, I was pulled away from my train of thought when I heard a high pitched scream. 

Quickly, I spun around only to find Lolbit being taken away by the mess of endoskeletons. Her chocolate ice cream made a mess on the tile floor and her metal spoon clinked when it hit the ground. Looking around, instantly, I pulled down a diamond sword from the wall beside me and started to run. 

Holding the heavy weapon in my cold hands, I was dashing for Lolbit and Enard. However, his appearance was different, much different. A fourth of his white faceplate was missing and his green and yellow birthday hat was torn in half. Most of the wires and cables on his arms and legs looked like they were either cut or beaten. Horrified, I immediately thought of Baby. The way she could be so destructive is terrifying!

Shaking the thought of the violent women out of my head, I continue to chase after them. Lolbit continued to scream as she was being taken away. Red flashed through my vision as I start to speed up. Seconds past and I'm sprinting through the halls. Before I knew it, the sword in my hands is over my head as I'm right behind Ennard.

Slightly turning his head around, all of his eyes widen as his white faceplate opens. Hissing at me to stay away. Trapped in a dead-end, Ennard fully turned around. Lolbit's body was lifeless in his arms as the smiles on his face fades. Suddenly, it fully regains as he burns his eyes into mine.

"No matter how far you run, I will always catch you! Then, I'm gonna kill you!!" I growled. Screeching, he dropped Lolbit onto the black and white tiles and pounced right at me. With the blue crystal sword, I screamed right back. Swinging my weapon, he easily dodged and was suddenly right behind me.

Quickly, I turned around and aimed for his torso. Tying to shove the sword into his body, he somehow did a front flip and ended up behind me yet again! Before I could even react, he pushed me to the ground. My diamond sword clattered to the floor as it was released from my grasp.