Chapter 9

From a far distance, I could hear that bloody Puppet screaming through the halls. HAH! If it's taking her this long to find me, then what do I have to worry about?! With everyone in sleep mode other than her, I can finally rest the night in fucking peace!

Still standing in the dark corner, I can see why the red fox takes a liking to Vixen. She was kind, beautiful, and a fool. She was a much better upgrade than that stupid Foxy, but both the red and white fox are idiots. None of them sensed me, heh, now that's an advantage.

Stopping myself from laughing, I curled up into a ball to sleep. Nothing like rest to sooth my never-ending life.

After who knows how long, my eyes flash wide open to white brightness. Quickly, I jumped to the nearest vent visible as I shoved my yellow bunny body into the metal vents. Breathing heavily, I could hear voices from whoever works here during the day. Wanting to jump out and strangle them to death, I resisted as I listened to the mumbling of whoever's talking.

More hours past and I'm numb to the metal bone. For the time being, I had to keep myself still in the dark vents. I couldn't move for any reason because I was scared of the fact that someone, that something, would hear me and blow my cover. However, I finally heard the sweet sound of children laughing.

How I missed it when they would smile and cheer for some stupid animatronics! From my vent, I can see the white fox as she mindlessly performs for a bunch of tiny toddlers. Vixen wasn't bad, although, she doesn't have a choice but to obey her programming.

I continued to watch the gorgeous, ugh, I mean hideous, white animatronic perform when suddenly some random kid walked up to her. The kid mumbled something to themselves and their parents are nowhere to be found, of course. 

"You're not the one I wanted," they complained. Scoffing, I continued to watch the show. However, it took a dark, sharp turn. The bratty child began to put their hands on the white fox and before I knew it, a part of the animatronic came off. 

The bloody hell! How strong are these children? Or how poorly cheap are these animatronics made? Suddenly, I could feel the heat burning in my system as my hands turn into fists. Why am I feeling such rage for the white fox? Why do I even care if she gets torn apart?

Sighing, I look away from the disastrous site. The bloody fox can't even scream for help, nor even put up a fight. The cheers from the tiny runts grow louder and eventually, their parents came. Peeking from the vents, I watched as the adults quickly scooped up their children and ran out of the restaurant. All that was left behind was the broken fox.

Sadness was clear in her eyes and to me, but to the humans that just walked in, a broken robot was a loss of money. They were two men in the room and they both wore red and back suits as well as black hats. They grumbled about the costs of repairs. At this point, I couldn't take it anymore. 

Stopping myself from blowing my temper, the pair of men finally left. They shut off the lights as the Kid's Cove was deserted. 

'Heh, just like when Foxy's Cove was left to rot.'  I immediately growled to myself the second I heard that voice in my head.

'SHUT UP, AFTON! NO ONE BLOODY CARES!' But he just gave a dark chuckle that echoed in my rotting mind.

'Please, why can't we just be nice to each other?'  I growled even louder that I can already tell Vixen heard me.

'OI! SHUT IT SPRING BONNIE! THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU TWO MUTED! YOU'RE ANNOYING AND WON'T STOP TALKING!!' Letting out a sigh, I nearly screamed. A glowing eye was peering through the vents as the animatronic grew closer. Frozen, I thought it was the Puppet. However, once it was less than an inch away from my face, I relaxed.